New chapter in love

* Alastor pov *
After the coronation and Charlie becoming queen of hell, Lucifer came back from heaven and after the whole fight with the V's he proposed to me and of course I said yes. When he got up I kissed him and he kiss me back as everyone clapped and cheered. To celebrate Lilith, Charlie and Vaggie cooked while everyone else was at the bar drinking a bit. I was sitting next to Lucifer and Angel was sitting next to Nifty while Husk was pouring wine for all of us.

*Lilith pov*
I saw that Lucifer was very happy, maybe even happier than when we were married but I didn't mind. If Charlie and him was happy, then I was happy to. Just seeing my family happy makes me happy. Me Charlie and her girlfriend were making jambalaya. Charlie told me that it was Alastor favorite food and I was pretty excited to try it. In the middle of making it, I saw Lucifer and Alastor were getting tipsy. ' Boys how about you stop drinking or else you'll miss dinner from drinking to much.' after I told them to stop drinking they stopped and went to the couch in the lobby. After an hour of cooking the food was finally done. Charlie and I served everyone while Vaggie told everyone that the food was done.  Everyone sat in the dining room. I sat down next to Charlie and Angel. I saw Alastors face, he saw the food and I could tell that he was excited to eat the food. We all ate and Charlie suggested that we should watch a movie. I said that I could help her with the snacks. She looked at me and nodded her head.

*Lucifer Pov*
We ate jambalaya which was Alastors favorite food. We ate the food and Alastor, Charlie and I were picking up and washing the dishes. Then, Charlie suggested that we should watch a movie. Lilith said that she would help with snacks. When we finished the dishes Charlie and Lilith went to prepare the snacks as the rest of group went to the lobby to talk about what movie to watch. We followed the group and Husk said that we should watch a scary movie. The rest of the group agreed. All though I am the king of hell, I was horrified of scary movies. Everyone went to do stuff before the movie. Me and Alastor went to our room. ' I don't know if I want to watch the movie.' I said. Then Alastor asked me why I didn't want to watch the movie. ' I... I hate scary movies.' I could feel my face turning red as he smirked at me. ' The king of hell can't watch a scary movie?' I just shook my head then he hugged me. ' When ever you feel to scared you can just close your eyes and I'll hug you. Is that ok?' ' Thanks Alastor. I knew that I could count on you.' We changed our clothes and rested a bit so we could watch the movie afterwards.

~~An hour later~~

*Alastor pov*
I woke up and saw what time it was. It was 6:06. I realized that everyone must have been waiting for me and Lucifer. ' Lucifer wake up we have to go to the lobby so we can watch the movie.' He woke up and said that he was scared of what movie they were going to put on but I reminded him what I had told him so we got off the bed and went down to lobby and sat on the couch. Everyone else then came down to the lobby as Charlie, Maggie and Lilith came to the main area and put the snacks on the table. ' Ok what movie should we watch? ' Charlie asked. ' We should watch Annabelle!' Angel suggested. Everyone but Lucifer agreed.

*Lucifer Pov*
Angel just had to pick the scariest movie in the whole universe. Everyone sat on the floor while Alastor, me, and Lilith sat on the couch. I wan in the middle of Alastor and Lilith. I looked at Alastor and he looked at me with an ' your ok ' look. There were a few jump scares that I wasn't really expecting since I don't really remember how the movie went. By the middle of the movie I was hugging Alastor and he just kept hugging me back. I flinched when I felt Lilith's hand on my shoulder looking at me confused with a hint of worried. I looked at her giving her an 'am ok' look. I think she could tell that I was scared.

*Lilith pov*
I noticed that Lucifer kept getting closer and closer to Alastor. I was confused so I tap him on his shoulder trying to figure out why he was acting up. It wasn't really normal, but I have been gone for a while so who knows? He looked at me like he was trying to convince me that he was ok, but went a jump scare popped up on the t.v. he just and buried his face on Alastor chest and right away I remembered that he was scared of horror movies. I felt bad but there was nothing I could do about it. To be honest I think he was embarrassed about him THE KING OF HELL was scared of horror movies, but to be fair he was an angel and wasn't used to "scary things". I looked at Lucifer again who still had his head on Alastor chest. But Alastor was holding him like a little kid. I was adorable to see but I turned to continued to watch the movie.

*Alastor pov*
I felt Lucifer getting closer and closer to me and I can feel him shaking of fear. I picked him up and put him on my lap like a little kid. He calmed down but he still wouldn't look at the t.v. anymore so I hugged him closer while rubbing his back trying to calm him down a bit more. I could tell Lilith was somewhat shocked by Lucifers actions, but eventually she just continued to watch the movie. When the movie was over Lucifer sat back down where he was originally sitting on the couch. Charlie turned on the lights and said that she was going to bed and suggested everyone to go to sleep so we could all rest. Everyone agreed and went into there rooms. I changed into some sweats and just stayed shirt less. Lucifer changed into some pajamas ( with ducks on it obviously) and we both cuddled and went to bed.

{ Short chapter but I'm kinda busy with school and stuff but I'll post the next chapter when I can. Good morning/ night.❤️}