Watching the hotel

The next day Alastor woke up to somebody was knocking on his door.

Alastor tried to get up but realized he was sleeping on top of Lucifer.  When the person knocked again he realized that it was Charlie.

Alastor heard Charlie opening his bed room door and immediately closed his eyes and pretended that he was still asleep.

                          Charlies pov:
"GOOD MORNING ALA.... *In her head* "What the hell is my dad doing sleeping with Alastor."

Charlie leaves the room closing the door behind her.  Lucifer was startled and woke up to his daughter closing the door.

Alastor was trying not to move and was turning tomato red.  Lucifer tried to move Alastor off of him but at the end he just left Alastor alone.

Alastor tried to see what Lucifer was doing and when he looked up at Lucifer they made eye contact.

                             Lucifer Pov:
"Oh you're awake. How do you feel deer~ how did you sleep last night."

                               Alastor pov:
" I...umm I slept good umm but the scar hurts a little more than last night."

                            Lucifer Pov:
"At least you didn't bleed out on me. If you want I can try to make the pain go away. Im not forcing you to."

                                 Alastor pov:
" .... Umm c-can you please make the pain go away?"

                                 Lucifer Pov:

" Of course my deer. Anything for you."

Lucifer then healed Alastor.
Meanwhile Alastor was trying not to look at Lucifer because of how much he was blushing.

Lucifer saw that Alastor was blushing.
Lucifer thought that he was accidentally touching him weird but didn't really care and helped Alastor put on a shirt.

Charlie called everyone down for an announcement. Lucifer teleports him and Alastor on the couch in the lobby.

                                Charlies pov:
" So guys, me and vaggie are going out to a vacation for two weeks and we need some one to watch over the hotel."

                          Angel dust POV:
" Well me, husk, and cheri can't because we're going out to a 3 week concert."

                                Nifty pov:
"I'm staying at my family house for 2 weeks so I can't watch the hotel."

                              Lucifer Pov:
"You guys can go where ever you guys have to go.  Me and Alastor will watch over the hotel."

                             Vaggie POV:
"If we leave you and Alastor alone, the hotel better not be in flames when we return!"

                           Lucifer Pov:
" We may dislike each other but that doesn't mean we don't get along." Lucifer said as he smirked at Alastor.

                              Alastor pov:
" I agree with your father Charlie. Just go have the time of your hellish life. Go have fun, explore more of hell. You can leave the hotel to us."

While Alastor said all of that he tried not to make eye contact with Lucifer because he already knew that if he made eye contact with him Alastor would immediately blush.

Everyone went to go pack up to go where they wanted to go. When everyone went to there room to pack Lucifer pick up Alastor from the couch and went to their room.

Everyone had left the hotel around lunch time so, Lucifer went to go make lunch for him and Alastor.

Meanwhile Lucifer was in the kitchen cooking , Alastor was reading a book that Lucifer let him borrow.

Once Alastor read 3 chapters, he was bored of reading so he tried to stand up without Lucifers help.

He grabbed on to the side table next to his bed and he started to slowly get off the bed. After a bit of struggling Alastor managed to stand up.

Having a lot of courage Alastor decided to walk around his room. But as soon as he took 3 steps near the door to the room the sharp pain surprised him out of nowhere.

Alastor yelled out to Lucifer and fell to the floor causing more pain. Lucifer immediately attended to Alastor who was crying to the point where he started soaking the shirt he was wearing.

Lucifer put Alastor on the bed as fast as he can and started to heal him. Alastor was still crying because of the dumb idea he had. When Lucifer finishes healing Alastor he asks Alastor what he was thinking.

                            Lucifer Pov:
"What were you thinking?! Are you crazy! You're not done healing!"

Alastor couldn't do anything but look down at his scar and cry felling embarrassed about his actions.  Lucifer realized that he had let a bit of his over protectiveness out on Alastor who didn't even know how to react.

                               Lucifer Pov:
" I...I didn't mean to yell at you my dear. I am so sorry. I... (sniffles)  im sorry!"

Lucifer started to slowly tear up with so much guilt and he didn't even know why he felt like this.

                               Alastor pov:
"(Sniffles) p... please don't cr...cry I... I know that y... you didn't mean it."

Alastor pulled Lucifer in for a hug.  Lucifer hugged him back trying not to hurt Alastor.

After a few minutes went by Lucifer and Alastor were blushing. Lucifer looked at Alastor who was already looking at him.  When they made eye contact with each other they broke up the hug.

                           Lucifer Pov:
"I.... Ummm would y-you like to have some lunch w- with me?"

                             Alastor pov:
" Ummm s-sure."

Lucifer brought some food to the bedroom for each other. They both awkwardly ate lunch.

Lucifer said that he had to do something and told Alastor to call him in case of an emergency and placed an old school phone near Alastor so it could be easier to reach the phone.

Once Lucifer left the hotel to do whatever he needed to do Alastor rested until Lucifer arrived.

{ I know this was long but I hope you guys liked it I will make chapter 3 this weekend but I might publish it on Monday idk yet}