The Nursery pt.2

* third person pov*
Vaggie, Lucifer and Alastor were walking back to the hotel. They were passing the V's tower. Usually there would be a lot of people in front of the store, but it looked like no one is even inside.

*Alastor pov*
" Well isn't that strange." Lucifer and Vaggie looked at me confused. "What are you talking about?" Vaggie said. "The store is empty. There isn't a single person in the store." Lucifer then looked at the window of the store. " What the hell. That is weird. " He said. We just continued walking to the hotel. We entered the lobby and saw everyone standing at the door. Vaggie Walked to Charlie and kissed her cheek. "Dad we have a surprise for you two." Charlie said walking up to Lucifer and put her hands over his eyes. They walked to Lucifer old room and opened the door. I was shocked when I saw that it was now a nursery. I was glad that they make a nursery for us. Once Lucifer saw the nursery he started tearing up. He then hugged Charlie and Emily.  We entered the nursery and saw the small toys. " Umm Charlie dear, why are there boy and girl things in the nursery if we don't even know what the best gender?" Charlie and Emily looked at each other then they started laughing. " I thought it was obvious Dad."
Holy fuck I have a boy and a girl. "Wait, we're having a boy and girl?!"

*God pov*
Good job son. You two will be a wonderful parents. I'm going to visit you soon.

{Guys don't be mad. I know it's short but I've been busy and feel bad for not giving you guys a new chapter. Anyway have a good day or night.}