Apologie accepted (Day 5)

Alastor went into his room and fell asleep on a chair while he was near the fire. In the middle of the night Lucifer woke up and went to go check on Nifty. He saw nifty was having a hard time falling asleep.

Lucifer Pov
"Nifty are you ok?"

Nifty pov
" No, I can't sleep."

Lucifer Pov
" I can help you sleep if you want."

Nifty pov
" Yes please."

Lucifer walked up to Nifty and hugged her as she laid down in his arms.

Lucifer Pov
" I'm going to sing a lullaby that I made for Charlie went she was young."

Nifty pov
"Ok"

Charlie, you will do well
My sweet demon belle
One day you'll rule hell
and all the sinners as well
You might dout yourself
But we're here to help
You'll slaughter
Expel
Burning those who rebel
Please promise me
That you'll never be holy
There's no point in attending
Cause heaven is worse than it sounds
And don't ever
Don't ever
Take shit from other demons Charlie

As Lucifer finished singing the song Nifty was fast asleep in his arms. Lucifer put Nifty down on her bed and tucked her in and headed to the kitchen to get some water. once Lucifer was about to go to his room he wanted to go check on Alastor. He slowly opened the door to see Alastor sleeping on his chair. Lucifer moved the door the door made a little creek and Lucifer saw Alastors right ear twitch. He quickly turned into a snake and made his way to Alastor. He picked up the tall red headed male like nothing and put him on his bed.

Alastor pov
"Lucifer.... What are you ... Doing?"

Lucifer Pov
" Just go to sleep. We'll talk in the morning."

Alastor then fell asleep as Lucifer left Alastor room to go to his room and fell asleep. In the morning Lucifer woke up and changed into his regular clothes then when to the kitchen to make breakfast for Alastor, Nifty, and himself. After a few minutes of cooking Lucifer felt a hug from behind his back and realized that it was just Alastor.

Alastor pov
" Umm Lucifer.... I uh im sorry about yesterday."

Lucifer Pov
"It's alright my dear. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable about the question I had."

Alastor pov
" My mother was the sweetest person on earth. She taught me many things. Cooking, cleaning, sewing ect. She was the one who taught me how to make jambalaya. My father was the type of person that would drink whenever he wanted, which was most of the time. He.... He would abuse my mother and sometimes me when ever he got a chance. One day I came home to my mother screaming and begging my father to calm down. Then he..... He stabbed my mother. My mother fell to the ground with the knife still in her. I cried for my mom but she couldn't be saved. My father in the other hand was smiling, proud of what he did to my mother. I took the same knife that he used on my mom and stabbed him repeatedly. I laughed at his body and I cooked both of them. My mother I made her with care. My father.... I made him with out care like he treated me and my mom. And ever since that night, I have always killed others. So when ever I make jambalaya, I always think about my mother"

Lucifer Pov
"Oh Alastor, I'm so sorry for you and your mother. I'll tell you what, if you ever see your father we could both bring him torture and pain. How does that sound?"

Alastor pov
"That sounds wonderful."

Lucifer Pov
" Oh and apologie accepted. I forgive you."

Lucifer turned around and hugged Alastor while Alastor kissed him on his head. Nifty woke up as Alastor served her and saw that Lucifer had Alastor were getting along again but she had her eye on Alastor just in case. They all ate and changed their clothes so they can do whatever they had to do.

{ I know it's been a while since I posted a chapter I will try to post more soon I just haven't had a lot of ideas}