days before the wedding

* Lucifer Pov *
I was exited for the wedding. It was going to happen in 3 days and we couldn't wait to finally be a family. Charlie kept talking about nonstop, Vaggie was happy to help out with the decorations for the wedding as well as Lilith. Lilith has been helping us out with passing out invitations while Alastor and I were finishing the last of the details for the wedding. Alastor was getting a bit nervous about the wedding, and so was I but I kept telling him that everything would be alright. But something I haven't thought about was what Michael said about Lilith. About how she came down here to destroy the hotel, I wanted to say something but apart of me was still kinda scared of her. Sometimes I'll wake from a nightmare about Lilith hurting Charlie or Alastor and I'll notice that Alastor tried to keep his distance from Lilith but I didn't want to ask Alastor but I wanted to. It's just that something doesn't really feel right. I got the courage to ask Alastor about Lilith and why he acts weird around her. I went to our room and saw that the door was opened a little bit. So I turned into a snake and snuck into to the room and saw that Alastor wasn't the only one in the room. I saw a purple chain on his neck and well it doesn't take a genius to know who it was.

* Alastor pov *
I was in the room thinking to myself until Lilith came into the room. ' Well ... My dearest friend how are you doing today in this hellish evening? ' she asked. I didn't want to answer her but I couldn't be rude to her. ' I'm doing just fine Lilith, umm.... How are you doing? ' I knew she wanted me to do something and I had no choice but to listen to her. ' I know you love Lucifer and you're happy... And to be honest I'm happy for you two but what was our deal? ' she said. ' Our deal was for me to fuck up Charlies dream I know but she actually rehabilitated someone into heaven.  Shouldn't you be proud of her? ' I was proud of Charlie that her plan worked. But Lilith didn't look to happy. ' I don't care about her dream... But I'm surprised that her idea worked, but THAT'S NOT THE POINT I want these fucking sinners to die, I want all of hell to be gone so I can take Charlie to heaven with me forever! ' I was shocked, if Lilith wanted to take Charlie to heaven why didn't she? ' Oh what about Lucifer? Why don't you want to take him? ' I wanted to know why she wanted to take Charlie and not both Lucifer and Charlie.
' Because sera said Lucifer is forever banned from heaven and must stay here in hell and if hell is gone then he is gone and I'll be ok with that. ' Lilith looked at me her eyes were glowing as she looked down at me with hate in her eyes. ' What would Charlie think if she found out that you wanted to take her away from us!? ' she looked furious and had her purple chain on my neck. ' Do you forget who your talking to? I'm your queen and owner of your soul! How dare you talk bak to me! ' all of a sudden the purple chain melted off of her hands and my neck the stitches on my face disappeared letting me frown after many years of smiling not letting my face rest. I touched my face as she yelled at me saying that I did something to her chains that I did something, even though I was a overlord she was to powerful for me. She grabbed me by my neck and started choking me I tried to make her let go of me but I couldn't move or breathe. Before I passed out I saw someone attacking her and two other people breaking them apart till everything turned black.

* Charlie pov *
I heard a lot of stuff being thrown around in my dads room so me and Vaggie went up in their room to see what was happening in the room. I opened the door to see my dad attacking my mom, Alastor unconscious on the floor, and my dad's stuff being thrown around. Vaggie ran to Alastor while I broke up the fight. ' DAD, MOM WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU GUYS! WHY ARE YOU FIGHTING!? WHAT HAPPENED TO ALASTOR?! ' I was worried about my stepdad and I was mad at my biological parents. ' Ask your mom Charlie! Ask her why she left for 7 years! Go ahead and ASK!' I could tell that me dad wants me to ask but I didn't want to not now that Alastor was literally unconscious on my fucking floor. ' DAD! Go with Alastor and mom, we need to talk! ' Dad ran to Alastor realizing that Alastor was unconscious. I took my mom to the hallway with the door slightly open so Vaggie could see and hear us talk. ' Why did you leave for 7 years? What happened to you all these years? ' She looked at me with tears in her eyes but I already knew my Mom and she was quite the actress. ' oh Charlie my love your dad attacked me while Alastor passed out on the floor because he uh d- didn't eat anything for breakfast. I was just trying to umm help him with something. ' she kept throwing excuses. I was sick of her bullshit.  ' MOM CUT THE FUCKING ACT! YOU'VE LIVED WITH US FOR 3 MONTHS AND YOU DON'T LIKE ALASTOR I KNOW YOU! YOU DON'T LIKE HIM BECAUSE HE'S IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH DAD AND I'M SURE THERE'S MORE THAN THAT BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN LIE TO ME IN MY FUCKING FACE! ' She looked at me then she hit me hard on my face. I wasn't expecting her to hit me, but when she did I fell on the floor as Vaggie, Alastor and Dad ran out of the room. I could feel tears falling out of my eyes. Vaggie helped me get up and took me to our room while my Dad's were dealing with the bitch that I called "mom".

* Lucifer and Alastor pov *
When we saw that Lilith hit Charlotte we ran out of the room into the hallway. Vaggie helped Charlie and they went to there room. Lucifer was in his full demon form while I just had half of my demon form. Alastor was about to say something but I smelled something, like alcohol. ' Lilith, have you been drinking?! ' I was pissed off while Alastor ran some where. To be honest I didn't care where Alastor went as long as he didn't get hurt by Lilith I was ok but the fact that she hit out kid I was not ok with that.

* Alastor pov*
When Lucifer asked Lilith if she was drinking I ran down to Husk and asked him if Lilith has been drinking if so how much and how long. ' Husk has Lilith been drinking when we're not around? ' I needed to know because she wouldn't just hit her own kid right? No, I'm sure she would. I mean to be fair she was a bitch.        ' ya she drinks when you're not around. Why do you want to know tho? ' fuck how am I supposed tell him without the rest of them worrying about Charlie and us. ' well she hurt Charlie and we can't have that but thanks for letting me know. ' before I was about to turn around we hear a crash and see Charlie falling off the 13 floor down to the lobby. I caught her right on time, I  saw Lucifer, Vaggie and Lilith fighting. I left Charlie with Husk and used the shadows to get to the 13 floor with Lucifer and Vaggie. When I made it to Lucifer I saw Vaggie being thrown by Lilith and Lucifer flying to Vaggie. Before Lilith went up to Lucifer I grabbed her and threw her the opposite direction of where they were. Charlie ran to Vaggie and Lucifer to see if her girlfriend was ok. Then Charlie walked up to Lilith and I was right behind her In case Lilith tried to do something. ' Mom you are no longer allowed in the hotel. You can go to the wedding but after the wedding you're no longer allowed to come in the hotel! ' Lilith looked at us and tried to hit Charlie again but I pushed Lilith before she got to Charlie. ' um guys we have a problem other than your mom. '

{ Hope you guys liked the chapter and I'll try to do the wedding soon so they can finally get married}