The Beginning of love

After Charlie and her friends including her dad and Alastor, they celebrated there victory.

After a few hours Alastor started having a headache.  So without wanting any one watching he when to check out his new room.  Lucifer saw Alastor leaving the party to his room so Lucifer followed him.

When Alastor entered his room he was satisfied with his room.  Suddenly Alastor felt a very sharp pain in his chest.  Meanwhile Alastor was trying to catch his breath, Lucifer entered Alastors room without letting him know.  Lucifer turned into a snake so Alastor didn't notice him entering his room.   Alastor feel to his knees in pain.  Shocked, Lucifer turned into himself scaring Alastor by accident.

                               Alastor pov:

" Ahh...  WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!!"

                             Lucifer POV:
"Your bleeding! Are you ok?"

                          Alastor pov:
" I'm fine! Can you leave me alone!"

                         Lucifer Pov:
" I'm not going to leave you alone under these conditions. It can't heal on its own. Please let me help you."

Alastor was shocked. This was the first time the King of hell helped Alastor.

Most of the time Lucifer would make fun of Alastor.  Alastor didn't know how to feel.  So he let Lucifer help heal him.

Lucifer helped Alastor off the floor.  Alastor pain felt worse every time he would move.

After a bit of trying to stand up, Lucifer was a bit annoyed, so Lucifer picked up Alastor.

Alastor was shocked on how a short male like Lucifer can carry a tall male like Alastor. 

Alastor was blushing a little bit because of how strong Lucifer was.

Lucifer slowely and carefully placed Alastor on his bed.  Lucifer noticed that Alastor was turning red but he thought it was cause he felt embarrassed.

Lucifer used some of his magic to make the pain go away.  Then he lifted up Alastor shirt.

Alastor gasped and Lucifer though he has accidently hurt Alastor so he immediately started to apologize.

                             Lucifer Pov:

"Shit  I'm so so so sorry Alastor... Did I hurt you?"

Without wanting to make a noise Alastor just shook his head.

Lucifer was confused by Alastors actions, he wondered why Alastor didn't yell at him.

After Lucifer finished wrapping Alastor with the bandages Lucifer told Alastor to keep his shirt off.

                             Alastor pov:
Why must I keep my shirt off my deer?

                          Lucifer Pov :

Because I have to check on it and it will be easier for me to see the wound if you have your shirt off.

Alastor just rolled his eyes trying to pretend not to care.  But in reality his body felt like it was boiling and he kept blushing.

                               Lucifer Pov:
" Since I have to look after you now I will have to sleep in your room just in case anything happens to you."

Alastor was shocked, the only person that would take care of Alastor like Lucifer is was Alastor mother. 

As soon as Lucifer said  that he was going to take care of Alastor, Alastor started tearing up.

Lucifer was confused on why Alastor was crying so Lucifer crawled up on to Alastor bed he hugged Alastor.

Alastor started to calm down and the two men fell asleep while they were cuddling.

{ I will make a second chapter don't worry}