Weak? (continuing day 5)

Lucifer went to a casino. He went to go make a deal with three sinners. When he entered the casino he saw them near the bar. He walked towards them and they started gambling. As expected Lucifer one and the sinners were pissed off.

Sinner one
"There is no way in hell you beat us!"

Lucifer Pov
" Well I am the devil after all. So boys let's Make a deal. "

The sinners then took out guns and started shooting Lucifer. Lucifer flew around and started using his powers to defeat the sinners. When the small battle was over Lucifer was tired. But before he went to the hotel he went into the casinos restrooms. He saw his reflection in the mirror and started fixing his hair and wash the blood off of his hands. He then filled with sharp pain in his chest and collapsed to the floor. When he tried getting he had to hold on to the sink then he started coughing up blood. Lucifer immediately teleported to his restroom in the hotel. He took of his coat and shirt.

Lucifer Pov
"What the hell is wrong with me? Am I getting weak? What's happening to me why do I feel so weak all of a sudden!"

Nifty then walked in to Lucifer's room and heard him in the restroom. She walked into Lucifer's restroom open the door and saw that he was sitting on the floor blood dripping from his mouth.

Nifty pov
"Oh my goodness are you okay? Do you need water what can I do for you? Do you want me to go get Alastor?"

Lucifer Pov
"Oh my goodness Nifty. What are you doing in here? I.... can you get Alastor please."

Nifty nodded her head and ran to go find him meanwhile Lucifer just sat there on the floor not being able to move and kept coughing up blood. When Alastor saw Lucifer on the floor with blood on his hands and mouth Alastor was worried about Lucifer. Alastor grabbed Lucifer's phone and called Charlie. Then Charlie answer the phone.

Charlie pov
"Hey Dad how are you?"

Alastor pov
"That's the problem Charlie your dad is not okay right now! He keeps coughing up blood do you know why?"

Lucifer POV
" Charlie I'm fine I'm really am it's okay leave me alone. Just keep having fun. I'll be okay."

Charlie pov
"Dad you should go see a doctor I'll try to come home as fast as I can but it might take a few days if I try to go home!"

Alastor pov
"How about this Charlie I'll take your dad to the hospital and update you if he's okay. I'll take him right now and I'll tell you when we get there. I'll tell Nifty to watch over the hotel meanwhile we're gone."

Charlie pov
"Ok al. Please take care of my dad and Dad let al help you. Please do it for me."

Lucifer POV
"Alright candyapple I will. I love you have fun."

Charlie pov
" Ok dad I love you too. Bye guys I got to go."

Charlie hung up the call and Alastor took Lucifer to a hospital. Lucifer told Al that there was a hospital especially for him and that he knew a special someone that can help him with this exact problem. Al was confused but he followed Lucifer's instructions but instead of being in hell they have to go into heaven. When Al and Lucifer were at the Gates of heaven they met St Peter. Lucifer as St Peter if he can let the person help him, St Peter already knew what Lucifer meant and let him in. Sera sal Lucifer and Alastor and immediately to both of them to a room which look like a very fancy room. Then an angel that Lucifer knew came in the room.

Angel [?]
" Ahh~ Lucifer long time no see, Dear brother."

Lucifer Pov
"Yes, very nice to see you again Michael."

Michael pov
"Yes it's been many centuries. How have you been?"

Lucifer Pov
"I've been good till today."

Michael pov
"Okay now let's get you fixed up."

Michael then noticed Alastor next to Lucifer.

Michael pov
"Who is this dark and creepy fellow you have here lucifer?"

Lucifer Pov
" Oh this is my uh "friend" Alastor."

Alastor pov
"I'm Alastor, pleasure to meet you, Michael was it?"

Michael pov
"Well it's a pleasure to meet you as well."

Lucifer then started coughing up blood into his hands Michael went and grab a bucket and held the bucket near Lucifer who was the coughing up blood.

Lucifer POV
" Dear brother I don't want father knowing that I'm here so can we make this quick?"

Michael POV
"Of course, Alastor we'll be right back."

Alastor nodded his head as the two men went to a different room. Michael closes the door behind him as lucifer walked in to a different room.

Michael POV
" Brother I must tell you something. It's about your wife or ex-wife."

Lucifer POV
"What about her?"

Michael started the treatment then told to Lucifer something shocking.

Michael POV
" Well dear brother, Lilith has been in heaven for about 7 years now and after the horrible extermination, Lute told her that she has to destroy your daughter's hotel. She's going to hell in about 2 weeks. I'm letting you know now because I think you're starting to get weak and you're right be slowly losing our strength, which means you're slowly dying which means you might come to heaven again."

Lucifer was shocked trying to process that number one Lilith was going to destroy her daughter's hotel and number two he slowly dying. He then thought about Alastor. He didn't know how to tell him that he was dying but he was going to definitely tell him about Lilith trying to hurt Charlie and her friends. When they were both done they went out Lucifer thing to Michael and Michael wish them good luck Lucifer than told Alastor about Lilith and her plan but not that he was dying. They thanked Sera and St Peter for letting them into heaven. They went to the hotel to find Nifty sleepy on the couch with a knife next to her. It was pretty late so Alastor want to put Nifty to sleep and Lucifer started tearing having to accept that he was dying. He fell asleep with tears in his eyes as Alastor fell asleep next to him wondering why he had tears in his eyes and figured that he would ask him in the morning.

{ I bet you guys weren't expecting that but it is what it is it's my story and I hope you guys so enjoy it. I will try to post the next chapter ❤️}