Special guest?!

(4 months had passed and Lucifer is now 9 months pregnant.)

* Charlie pov*
Dad and Alastor have been gone for the whole day. I call them and texted them but no one answered. I texted Alastor to see if they were ok. Alastor replied and said that there was an emergency and sorry he couldn't text me back. I asked him if my dad was ok and he said that he was going to be fine. I heard a knock on the door and went to go answer it. I opened the door to see some one that I thought I would never see in all of eternity.

(A few hours before)

*Lucifer Pov*
Alastor and I went to the castle to clean up a little bit and add stuff for the babies nursery in the castle. I started getting cramps every now and then but I didn't think much of it. I then felt it. "Fuck! Umm Alastor." He turned to look at me. "Yes? What happened Lucifer?" I was having a little bit of a hard time breathing. "I- I think today is the day!" Alastor ran up to me. "Are you sure it's now?!" I just nodded to his question trying to breathe. He took me to the sloth hospital. Charlie kept calling us but we kept hanging up the calls. I figured that she was worried about us but I knew we would be ok. We made it to the hospital and they immediately took me in a room.

*Alastor pov*
I texted Charli cause she kept calling and leaving me notifications. I texted her telling her that we would be ok but we had to do something important. She gave me a thumbs up as I was pacing back and forth worried about Lucifer and the kids. I ran to Lucifers room when the doctor said that he could see visitors now. I opened the door quietly and saw the little fawns and Lucifer resting. The girl had my eyes, red hair with blonde streaks and Lucifers red cheeks. The boys had Lucifers eyes, blonde hair with red streaks on his hair and had Lucifer red cheeks as well. Both babies has deer like ears and tail. They were prefect. I stayed in the room just in case one of the Fawns woke up and let Lucifer to rest.

(Back at the hotel)

*Charlie pov*
"Umm w-welcome to the Hazbin hotel." The tall man looked at me. "Why thank you. I must say you're very polite. Especially since you're my son's oldest daughter." Wait son? That means... Holy shit. God was in the FUCKING HOTEL?! "Wait if my dad is your son that means.... Holy fuck. What the hell!" I looked up at him he had a smile on his face. "Oh uhh let me introduce you to my friends." He followed me as I walked up to Vaggie. "This is Vaggie. She's my girlfriend." He looked at Vaggie for a second then started talking. "Oh I know you. I've seen you before but you were in heaven. Why are you down here?" She looked at me then back to God. "It's a long story sir." He looked surprised. Did he not expect people in hell to be polite. Well I guess he doesn't since he's never been down here. I then went up to Angel and Husk. "This Angel one of our guests and our bartender Husk and there dating." "Well it's nice to meet you Husk and Angel." He then stopped and took a closer to at Angel. "Angel by any chance do you have a sister named Molly?" Angel almost spat out is drink went he asked him that question. "Oh umm ye why?" "She talks about you all the time and now then redemption is possible you should actually try getting redeemed to be up there with her." Angel started tearing up and just nodded his head. We walked up to Cherri and Nifty who were just starting at the sir pentious portrait on the wall. "Cherri, Nifty this is God my grandfather." Cherri's and Nifty's eye opened wide. "It's very lovely to meet you Cherri boom and Nifty." "Oh uh lovely to meet you too sir." Cherri said. Then God looked at the portrait of sir pentious. "Hey I know him. You guys redeemed him." Cherri then looked at the portrait while she touched her lips. Nifty just ran to Angel and Husk. Cherri then started to tear up. She excused herself and went to her room. I introduced him to Emily and Adam but he already knew them so they just talked for a bit. I gave God a tour of the hotel. Once the tour was over I got a call from Dad and put it on speaker so we could all hear what he had to say. "Hey Dad, what are you doing?" "I'm doing alright I guess but having a bit of trouble." All of a sudden we hear a baby crying in the background. "Holy shit you had the babies today?!" I yelled. God had a shocked face while everyone else wanted to know what Dad was going to say. "Ya it was out of nowhere to. My water just broke while Alastor and I were doing something." God then took the phone. "Do you want me to help kids Luci?" Dad didn't say anything. All we could hear were both crying. "Charlie, Vaggie, Emily and I are going to visit you." Did he just hang up on my Dad? Anyway, we went in the limo Vaggie,God, Emily and I went to the sloth hospital. We made it and waited to be called into Dad's room. They said that we could now go in Dad's room so we walked to his room. We opened the door and saw Alastor was carrying the baby girl and Dad was carrying the baby boy. Both babies were sleeping in some pajamas that we brought them. Lucifer looked at Vaggie, Emily and I but not at God. God walked up to Dad and hugged him.

L: " uh hi Dad."

G: "hello Lucifer. Wow look at you, you haven't changed a bit. Oh hello there, you must be Alastor it's nice to meet you."

L: "wait how do you know about Alastor?"

G: "your brother told me about him."

{I'm finally done with this chapter. I think I'm going to end the book soon so I can post the Huskerdust adopting the reader. Bye guys.}