Part 32 Return

"Come on Kion please just come back with me to the Tree I can finish healing your scar then you won't lash out at anything anymore''. Kion thought for a moment ''I guess' Kion said sadly. Rani walked closer to Kion and whispered in his ear ''you wanna have some ''Fun'' tonight''? Kion immediately looked up at Rani and smiled ''ya''! Rani smiled and nuzzled him affectionately ''I love you Kion''. ''I love you too Rani''. Just then Kion and Rani heard noises coming from the outside of the rock pile ...... Surok and Fuli were back.   ''Come on Kion let's go home and give you some food and water. Kion nodded as he struggled to stand up. Rani walked over to him and helped him up. Kion smiled and licked her cheek before using the roars wind to lift up a rock where they could walk through like it was an entrance. ''I love it when you do that'' Rani wispeard. Kion looked at Rani with a flearty look and they came walking slowly out with Kion leaning on Rani. Surok walked over to the other side of Kion and helped him walk back to the tree. 

When they all got back to the Tree Kion laid down in the tall grass and Rani ran off to go and get him some food. When Rani left Hasani walked up to Kion ''you good bro'' he asked? Kion sighed ''ya i just needed time to think but I guess i stayed to long out and I lost all of my strength and energy''. Hasani smirked ''so your telling me that right now i could beat you in a fight''?  Kion nodded ''yep pretty much but Rani wouldn't let you she would just jump in and kick your tail''.  ''Well then should we test that theory of yours'' hasani said getting into a fighting position. ''Wait what rani isn't even back yet'' Kion said trying to back up. ''Well then you'd better hope she gets back fast then'' Hasani said lunging at kion. 

Kion moved out of the way and Hasani went tumbling on the ground. "If you wanna test my theory you have to actually hit me'' Kion mocked. Hasani rolled his eyes and stood back up getting back into his fighting position getting ready to pounce Kion again. 

Rani came back with a gazelle in her mouth but dropped it a few feet away from herself when she saw Hasani sneaking up on Kion from behind Kion.  "Not this time'' Rani said playfully to herself. Rani took off running full speed towards Hasani. When Rani got close enough she head butted Hasani making him fall but she didn't head butt him hard enough to hurt him. 

Kion laughed as Rani walked over to him like nothing happened, ''Kion I bought you a gazelle''. Kion smiled '' thanks Rani''. "Your welcome''. Rani walked off to go retrieve the gazelle for Kion. Hasani walked over to Kion when Rani walked off and laid down next to him. "Dang you do know your girl'' Hasani said loud enough to where Rani could hear. Rani blushed when she heard Kion's response. "Heck ya I do''. Rani dropped the gazelle next to Kion ''you'd better, because after all I do know all about you''.... Rani smirked ''even the story's your mom told me about you''. Kion placed his ears back on his head and covered his face while morning in annoyance. "Ugg don't remind me''. 

Rani smiled ''maybe I shouldn't remind you but maybe I should remind Hasani''. Kion stopped eating and his eyes shot up and opened big ''RANI NO PLEASE'' Kion pleaded. Rani made a face trying to make it look like she was thinking about Kion's plead. "Rani please I'll do anything'' Kion said still staring at Rani. Rani parked her ears up ''anything'' she asked in a tempting tone. "Yes I will do anything please''. Rani did an evil grin ''alright.... tomorrow is going to be so fun''. Kion all of a sudden felt scared ''why... Rani what are you thinking.'' Rani smirked '' you'll find out tomorrow.'' Rani ran off leaving Kion and Hasani sitting alone in the grass. 

Hasani slowly stood up ''welp...good luck with that Kion.'' ''O no you don't, if I'm going down I'm taking you down with me''. "Umm Nope'' Hasani ran off not looking back at Kion. "Bring your little but butt back here right now'' Kion screamed. Hasani didn't answer he just kept on running as far as he could away from Kion. "Kion frowned ''Just you wait until I can run again''. Kion looked around once he was done eating and smiled when he saw Bititi. ''Hey Bititi can you come over here for a minute'' Kion called. "Sure Kion what's going on'' Bititi asked walking over to the King. Kion smiled ''I have a funny task for you since I still can't run that far''. "Ooo ok what is it'' Bititi asked intrigued at what she will have to do. "I need you to go get Hasani and bring him here to me but don't tell him you are bringing him to me then pin him down so I can talk some sense into him. Bititi smiled ''this should be fun''. "Wait Bititi before you run off and do that can you try and get Rani to tell you what she is going to do to me tomorrow''. Bititi nodded ''yep'' then ran off. Kion felt tired so he fell asleep. Bititi walked up to Rani ''hey Rani... what are you doing to Kion tomorrow he looks scared''. Rani giggled ''I am making Kion give me a yes day'' Rani stated. 

"Sounds fun'' Bititi said with a smirk. "I know right''. Bititi smiled ''I am uhh going to get some water'' Bititi lied. Rani nodded as Bititi ran off. Bititi ran straight to Kion and woke him up. ''Kion Kion Bititi yelled! Kion lifted his head up ''huu Bititi what is it'' Kion said sleepily and rubbing his eye. "O sorry Kion did i wake you up'' Bititi asked as she stopped running? "Ya but it's ok, did you find anything out about what Rani was going to do to me'' Kion asked a little nervous. "Ya I did, she said she wanted you to give her a yes day. Kion moaned ''ugg she is probably going to want more cubs''.  Bititi smiled ''you don't want anymore''. Kion shook his head very ''fast no no more cubs two is enough for me''. Bititi giggled ''well you can go sort that out and I am going to bring Hasani back for whatever reason you wanted''. "Ya ok''. Bititi ran off while Kion stood up and walked over in the direction Rani was in and make just one rule clear on her yes day!