Part 12 ❤️Date Night❤️

Kion and Rani reached the forest with Rani out of breath because they ran all the way up there. "Kion now can you tell me where you are taking me or what we are doing'' Rani asked looking down at the ground? Silence filled the forest. Rani looked up not hearing a response from Kion to notice that he was gone. "Kion Kion where did you go'' Rani said with confusion as she began to look around. Kion jumped out of a bush with a flower in his mouth. " O there you are ,where did you go"Rani asked with confusion still not knowing what is going on. Kion walked over to her and placed the flower he had behind Rani's ear. 

Rani smiled and nuzzled Kion under his chin '' your so sweet thank you

Rani smiled and nuzzled Kion under his chin '' your so sweet thank you.'' Kion smiled '' come on I have something to show you''. Kion and Rani walked side by side up to a cliff. Kion sat down near the cliff and looked out over the horizon and watched the sunset. "This is beautiful Kion'' Rani said with shock as she sat down next to Kion. Kion started into Rani's eyes '' and so are you'' Kion said as he kissed her. Rani sat there in amazement '' you took me out on a date night didn't you''? Kion smiled but nodded slowly '' Ya I thought tonight might be a good night to take you out because we haven't had one in a long time.

Rani looks into Kion's eyes and she realises they shimmer and look more beautiful than before in this romantic atmosphere " nakupenda Kion'' Rani said in a romantic way. Kion smiled I love you too Rani. Kion stood up on his hind legs and placed his paws on Rani's shoulders making an idea pop into her head. Rani also stood up on her hind legs which made Kion fall down on his back and Rani pinned him down. Kion raised an eyebrow " hay that doesn't count I wasn't ready'' Kion said in a playful tone. 

''O i'm sorry does the king and protector of the tree of life need rules to beat me" Rani said teasingly. "No I just wasn't paying attention" Kion said anoyd. " come on then you can break out of me Show me how you use your muscles.''

''You want muscles, all show you what real strength looks like"Kion said with a devious look on his face. "Hu'' Rani said with confusion not knowing what Kion was thinking but she knew it wasn't good and was scared for what he was going to do to her. Kion knew he couldn't just sit up and pin her down like normal because she wasn't making it easy for him by putting all her wait on his front arms and paws so he had to get her off another way. Kion picked up his hind legs witch was the only thing Rani wasn't standing on and put them on her belly and sides and not in a hurting way kicked her off and having her land on the ground with a thump near a steep hill. That gave Kion just enough time to get up and pin her down sending them both tumbling down the hill laughing. 

They reached the bottom of the hill and Rani landed with her back to the ground and Kion on top of her still laughing. Rani looked at her mate with affectionate and licked the side of his cheek. That caused him to stop laughing but his laugh turned into a grin. Kion got off and they both began playing and running around. They were having the best time and were both dead tired from the excitement. They walked back to their spot near the cliff where the sunset was a few minutes away from being completely gone. they say down next to each other then lay down placing their paws on top of each other. They both leaned in, closed their eyes and before they realised what was happening they were in a kiss both too scared to pull away.

Rani broke their kiss and nuzzled her head against Kion's neck and Kion returned it. Rani looked into Kion's eyes''I am very lucky'' she said with pation. "Really'' Kion said as he turned to face her. "Yes vary because I have great fiends, beautiful cubs, and a cute King. Rani starts to sing in a teasing way ''Can you feel the love tonight.  The peace the evening brings. The world for once in perfect harmony. With all its living things. " Kion rolls his eyes, looks away in the opposite direction, and pushes Rani face away with his paw. Rani started to laugh because before Kion turned away she could see Kion's annoyed look on his face. Kion turned back around and let his paw go '' yes'' he whispered. Rani smiled as she laid her head down next to Kion. They had stayed up all night and it was almost morning. Kion looked up at the sky '' we should go back its almost morning''. Rani shoots up and is now also looking at the sky '' what we stayed up that long, no wonder why I am tired'' Rani said in shock. " Ya we stayed up pretty late having fun''. Kion said with a smirk. " ya we did didn't we, alright let's go back and get the cubs. Kion had now laid his head down on Rani's back and was vary comfortable and relaxed"Ya ok but your just so comfortable and warm.''I know I wanted to go get the cubs but that was before I layed down on you.

Rani rolled her eyes'' now you know how I feel in the so back in the tree''

Ya ya I know but this is different

O really give me one reason on how this is any different can only think of the similarities'' Rani said raising an eyebrow and tried to get up.

Before she could get up Kion rolled on top of her making her fall back down to the ground. "Well for one we are not at the tree, two you usually lay on me not wanting to get up, and shouldn't you let me stay here because most of the time when you want to sleep more a stay- and let you sleep I stay'' Kion said trying to make a point.

"Those are little the same thing and how bout this, how bout after we pick up the cubs from Bititi and we get back to the tree you can lay back down on me?

"Ooookkkkkaaaayyyy fine'' Kion said in a not wanting to go voice while getting up,off Rani. Rani giggled as she stood up''boy you sure are cute but you can really be stubborn sometimes''. Kion smiled as he walked over to her and said '' I know'' right before he kissed her on the cheek and ran off. Rani was walking not far behind him but far enough behind where she could mumbles to herself '' huu how do I ever manage to get mad at him he is too cute to get mad at and I think it's safe to say that I definitely picked a keeper.'' Rani smiled at Kion before running to catch up with him so they can walk together to go get their beautiful and handsome cubs.