Part 14 The New Guy

Before Kion could get too far from the tree ulu came swooping down next to him. '' King kion your majesty'' Ulu shouts right before landing. Kion stopped in his tracks and turned to Ullu ''Ullu what is it'' Kion said with worry? "Kion it's a fox and her cubs the cubs have fallen into a hole and a tree trunk fell on top of the hole leaving the cubs trapped with no way of getting out'' Ullu said '' do you want me to get the rest of the lion guard''? "U no its ok I can handle that'' but thanks for telling me''Kion said about to run back and get Rani. Before Ullu flew off she told Kion '' just doing my job, happy to help. Kion ran off back to the tree but on his way back he made a little detour to Bititi's den. Kion burst into Bititi's den with exhaust and Bititi woke up do to the noise only to see Kion out of breath in the entrance of her den. They looked at each other before Bititi stood up and walked over to the exhausted lion. " Kion are you ok, what's going on'' Bititi said walking up to him. "I need your help for a minute, can you watch the cubs for a second I need Rani's help getting some fox cubs out of a hole'' kion asked? Bititi started to walk out ''sure let's go''. Kion let out a sigh of relief'' huu thank you''. Bititi smiled warmly at the king '' that's what i'm here for''. Kion looked at her and returned the smile. They were not far from the tree so they ran all the way back. When they got inside they saw Rani laying down giving Sawa a bath and Rija was asleep next to them. " Hey Rani can you come help me get some fox cubs out of a hole ''? Rani smiled from ear to ear as she got up remembering when they were singing together and they had helped a fox cubs out of a hole covered by a tree right before she had asked Kion to become her mate and the king of the Tree Of Life. "Ya i'll come help'' Rani said still smiling and now blushing a little.

Kion and Rani walked outside and run off until Kion caught Rani giving him a side eye with a little smirk. "Why are you looking at me like that'' Kion said now giving Rani the side eye and a smirk. Rani started to blush even harder now, ''o I was ..uhh.. just thinking about something that made me think of you'' Rani said trying not to blush to hard to where Kion could see. Kion raised an eyebrow at her '' o ya well what did you think about''. Rani smiled '' you know how we were singing our song and in the middle of it we helped a little fox cubs out of a hole''? Kion smiled as he knew where she was headed with this conversation,''ya what about it''? "Well it just made me think that that was the day that I asked you to be my king and getting to do that again just made ma think of you.'' Kion was right in his mind, he knew that Rani was probably talking about it and was happy to remember that day and get to re experience that day with her, witch was one of the reasons why he told Ullu she didn't need to get the lion guard because he knew that Rani would be happy to do that again. "Ya that was a happy dad wasn't it''! " Ya it was''. The two reach their destination and found a fox sitting next to a fallen tree looking down at it and talk to her cubs who were down in the hole. "O thank you for coming your mayests'' the fox said a little more relaxed. "No problem now let's get your cubs out of there.'' Kion walked over to the fallen tree, got into position and so did Rani. Kion stuck his head under the tree and started to push it up with his neck and back. Rani couldn't help but notice Kion's muscles, he had gotten stronger since they had had their cubs. Rani realized what she was doing and snapped out of her deja vu just as Kion had pushed the tree far enough up to where Rani could reach the cubs. Rani stuck her head down in the hole and grabbed the cubs by their scruff and pulled them out one by one. When Ranni got all the cubs out of the hole KIon slowly put the tree back down and started to walk back to the tree after the mother fox thanked them. when they got back they saw Bititi and the cubs rolling around on the floor playing. Bititi was upside down on her back so when she looked to see who it was all she could see was everything upside down including Kion and Rani. Bititi sat up and looked at the pair clearly and now right side up ''so are the cubs safe now how did it go''? 

Kion: It went well and yes the cubs are safe now.

Rani could still see that the cubs were filled with energy she she wanted to take them on a walk. " does anyone want to go on a walk with me''? Immediately the cubs ran outside. "You guys coming''Rani asked Kion and Bititi?

Both: Sufe i'll come.

They all began to walk and they walked up to the mountain pass until they saw an unfamiliar lion walking towards them. Bititi froze in shock and made some eyes she had never made before. Rani noticed her eyes and knew what was happening to her '' come on let's go say hi'' Rani said while walking off to meat this lion. "Hello who are you'' Rani asked, doing Bititi a favor. Hello you must be the ruler of this place I can tell by the mark on your head and I am Hasani. (Hasani means handsome) Bititi made those eyes when and smiled that smile and Rani now knew why.... Bititi had fallen in love for Hasani.