(022) "fu*king naked soul"

- ۪۪̥˚┊❛fu*king naked soul❜┊˚͙۪۪̥◌
s2 : e2 SLTs vs C**LORDS

AKILA

"WHAT HAPPENED OUT there Akila?" Woodsy asks me as I sit opposite her, silence filling the room as I fail to respond to her question like I had been doing for the last 10 minutes. I didn't want to talk to anyone and I definitely didn't want to talk to my headteacher. "Akila we can keep doing this and I can call your dad or you can speak to me. It's up to you." She tells me.

My foot taps against the floor, my eyes trained on my lap as I slump down further into the chair. I didn't want her phoning my Dad, knowing all it would do was have him come back from his trip earlier. "Instead tell me about what happened in SLTs. Miss Obah told me you and Zoe had a pretty tense argument." She asks me again, my mind rushing back to only half an hour earlier.

"She's a fucking bitch that's why." I tell her, Woodsy remaining silent at my statement seeming relieved that I had finally spoken. "All I did was retaliate. Why should she be allowed to speak to people that way and I can't?" I ask the teacher in front of me nodding her head as she listens.

"If she has the confidence to talk about me and my life then I'll talk about hers and her stupid celibacy obsession. Like why should we all have to listen to her constantly talking about her fucking naked soul? No one cares." I tell her, the words continuing to spill out of my mouth.

"I didn't even care until she started going off on Harper and I defended her and then she's gone and kissed my boyfriend." Maybe Zoe was right about one thing, as the thought enters my head I cringe. "After everything, they've both done that to me." I tell her, tears once again falling from my eyes as they begin to rush down my face. Using the sleeve of my jumper I wipe them away, refusing to let anymore fall.

I go silent, waiting for Woodsy to say anything but she doesn't. Instead, she just watches me, passing a box of tissues towards me. "Look I'm fine okay, I was just having a moment." I tell her, wanting to get out of this office even more now that I had admitted to her what had happened.

"Jojo told me Zoe was out of line, I'll speak to her too but right now Akila this is about you. I don't want you walking out the gates feeling as though you were earlier." She tells me, but I shake my head. The only way to stop how I was feeling was for Ant to have not kissed her, to have done the one thing he knew I couldn't forgive but yet he had done it anyway.

A knock on the door to Woodsy's office pulls her attention away. "I'll be back in a moment." She tells me, walking out the door, and closing it behind her as she begins to speak to them.

Pulling my phone out from my bag, having been ignoring the sounds of it buzzing since leaving Slut's earlier. Mass amounts of messages fill the screen, certain names having sent more than others. Their apologies made my jaw tighten as I read over their words.

Ant 🐜

akila, i swear it wasn't
what it looked like.
can we please talk?
i'll explain everything.
i know you don't want
to talk to me and i get that
but please.

Ignoring his messages I swipe off of his name and go back onto the list noticing Harpers lack of appearance. Instead picking ones of people I actually was interested in speaking to.

Missy💫

ki? where are you?
i've been looking for
you everywhere