(001) "sexcapades?"

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛sexcapades?❜┊˚͙۪۪̥◌
s1: e1 map b**tch

AKILA

"HONEY, WE'RE HOME." Amerie chimes from beside me as we walk back through the gates of Hartley High.

Hearing the sound of my car door click shut behind me, I ignore the faces of Ant, Spider and Dusty who come into view each of their heads turning in my direction. "You actually gonna speak to him this year?" Missy's arm wraps itself around my shoulder as she questions Amerie.

I can't help but roll my eyes as she mutters something about playing it cool, knowing she will do the exact opposite of that. She had been obsessed with Dusty before we even became friends and for that reason alone we all stayed clear. Apart from that one night last year, something I wasn't sure if she has still forgiven me for.

As Dusty reaches out to speak to her I walk faster dragging Missy along with me in an attempt to avoid him but it fails. "Ki, hang on a second." I contemplate ignoring him and continuing to walk away but then something also intrigues me to know what he has to say.

Missy and Sasha stop beside me silently asking if they should leave or stay but a slight smile causes them to walk away as Amerie runs after them squealing. "What do you want Ant?" My tone comes out more confrontational than it needs to be but it's way too early in the morning for this conversation.

His eyes search my face as if he's looking for something, "Have I done something? I've been trying to talk to you for days and you've been ignoring me." Guilt almost overcomes me at the worried look on his face but I push it down. "Can we not do this right now? I've got to go and..."

He frowns at my words as if I'm talking nonsense and cuts me off. "No, we're doing this now. I just don't understand, after the festival, I woke up to you gone and then you don't answer my texts. Did I do something wrong?"

"Ant c'mon let's not make that night out to be something it wasn't." My eyes drop to the floor as I speak because I know if I look at him as I say it I'll regret it.

"No, you're not doing this to me, again. I'm not gonna pretend that nothing happened that night Ki because it did." His hand wraps itself around my chin as he pushes my head up to look at him. "C'mon just admit it."

I open my mouth to speak but a new set of arms wraps themselves around both our shoulders creating a barrier between us. "Oi love birds. There's a fully gacked sex map in the old stairwell". I attempt to pull away from Spider's hold but he tightens his grip. "Stop being a shithead Akila and come look."

Allowing him to drag us both towards the stairwell alongside the remainder of Hartley High's students my mouth drops open as the wall comes into view. "Holy shit." Scanning the names connected to each other, my eyebrows raise slightly as I find my own, wasn't expecting that.

As my name falls upon my own, I cringe slightly as I read over the connected names, Dusty, Malcom and Ant. At least they had missed out a few in their sharing of everyone's sexual secrets.

"Wait you hooked up with Malcom? You never told me about that." Ant questions from beside me, his face contorting into an expression I can't quite place. Before I get the chance to answer him Missy and Sasha's raised voices from further down the stairs distract me.

I turn back towards Ant but he's looking back at the wall, his jaw visibly tightened. I scan the wall to see what he's focused on and then I see it, the two lines connecting him and Darren. Shit. "You into dudes now?" As soon as the words leave Spider's mouth, my elbow hits his ribs causing him to groan slightly, muttering something along the lines of 'you fucking bitch'.