(004) "a museum of t1ts"

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛a museum of t1ts❜┊˚͙۪۪̥◌
s1: e2 renaissance titties

AKILA

"SO KILA YOU NEVER told us what happened with you after the cemetery?" Missy questions me as we get out of her car. Harper and Sasha both turn to stare me at with the same look planted on their faces.

I shrug my shoulders not giving them the satisfaction. "That's because there's nothing to tell." Despite my attempt to keep my voice steady the slight shake, gives it all away.

A squeal leaves Missy's mouth at my words and her arm wraps itself around my shoulder pulling me into her. "I fucking knew it, we all saw the two of you that night there was no way there's nothing to tell."

"Look we're friends yeah? That's it." They all share a look with one another, eyebrows raised, knowing what I've said was a complete lie.

"Whatever you say Kila. Isn't that your man over there?" Harper's face turns into a grin after she says the way I look around for him at her words.

His dark hair comes into my eyeline as he and Malakai push each other around from the other side of the gate. "You know what. All of you fuck off."

I release myself from Missy's grip taking off in the direction of school ignoring their laughter behind me. As I make my way towards where he's stood it's as though he senses me before I'm there as he stops and turns in my direction. Grabbing his bag off the floor he jogs over in my direction, "Hey, I have something for you."

My eyes narrow slightly as he leans over to pull something out of his bag but I feel a sense of relief when I see the red slap band in his hand. He holds his hand out indicating for me to put mine in his and when I do he taps it onto my wrist lightly and it wraps itself around. "Thanks." I smile at him as he pulls me into his side, making our way towards school.

Walking down the hallway, he talks to one of the guys from the team before the sound of our names being called behind us brings us to a stop

"Ant! Kila! Hey, um, can we chat?" The sound of a voice brings us to a stop as we walk down the hallway, turning my head I watch as Amerie runs towards us. "You know how Dusty has got this thing Friday night?"

"No chance. You told everyone that Darren gave me a wristy and about me and Ki." He mutters as he wraps his arm over my shoulder attempting to pull us away but I stop him wanting to hear what she has to say.

Her eyes look between us, hoping one of us gives her enough sympathy to give her a slapband. "But those are both true aren't they?"

"You really stuffed things up for me Ams. My mum found out about it all and she's making me go to church three times more a week because of you and she won't let Ki come over to hang out unless she's there to supervise."

Guilt overtakes her expression as he says it and for a moment I almost feel bad but it stops when she starts to speak again. "Okay, I am really, really, really sorry but not selling me a slap band won't change any of that."

"But it might make me feel better." He laughs as he begins to walk us away listening to Amerie mutter behind us until she calls out my name and we stop. "Ki? Come on."

Ant's face furrows as I move out from under his arm and walk back over to her, leaving him leaning against the wall. "Look Ams, I get it but you fucked things up for a lot of people and I don't think everyone is ready to get over it just yet."