(002) "is it crabs or warts?"

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛is it crabs or warts?❜┊˚͙۪۪̥◌
s1: e1 map b**tch

AKILA

"A SEXUAL LITERACY TUTORIAL." As the words leave Woodsy's mouth murmurs spread throughout the room before Darren interrupts them. "SLT. So we're sluts?" The laughs are louder this time and cheers erupt from the table where Ant sits with Spider and Dusty behind me, turning around to Spider humping the air my face turns into a grimace.

As both Woodsy and JoJo continue to talk I can't help my head falling onto Missy's shoulder beside me. God this was going to be boring. "This is sex jail." Groans sound out around me at whatever there saying but I haven't heard a word of it.

"Alright everybody up." Woodsy's voice wakes me up slightly along with the sound of everyone moving from their seats. Following everyone else I push the table to the wall, already feeling fed up with whatever this is. "Now I want you to start walking around the room."

"Now I want you to choose three other people to start shaking hands with." From beside me, Missy grabs my hand rolling her eyes as she does so, clearly feeling a similar way as I do about this class. Walking straight into Dusty he does the same, his hand landing on the top of my head ruffling my hair as he moves on.

I follow in the same line, the new kid who I've newly found out is Malakai stands opposite me and reaches his hand out towards mine but before I know it a different hand pulls me into them.

"Wow, new kid trying to steal my girl already?" Ant laughs from beside me, his arm resting on my shoulder. His eyes dart between the two of us before he grins and turns away to shake Harper's hand.

As we all come to a stop I look up to see Amerie standing on the side of the circle on her own, not one person having shaked her hand. Shit. "Spencer you have genital crabs." Woodsy announces before I can think over it and laughs break out around me.

"Checks out." Darren jokes from next to me and I can't help the smile that makes its way onto my face. Woodsy mutters something about it being only 'for the purpose of the game' but the chance of it being true is highly likely.

"Hand up Spencer." I watch as he slowly raises his hand, his face full of hesitancy. "Who shook hands with Spencer." Both Ant and Dusty raise their hands before she asks "and who shook hands with them?" I raise my arm lazily, not wanting to be a part of whatever this was.

Before I know it the whole class has their arms raised in the air apart from one person, Amerie. "You all have genital warts." A few snickers sound out but they stop when Malakai raises his hand, "I thought it was crabs?"

"Now what does this highlight the need for?" She asks, her face showing she's expecting a serious answer. "That Spider needs to get checked." I mutter but both JoJo and Woodsy turn to look at me. Oops.

"Stay away from Spider, he's chat." Cash laughs as Spider's face goes red muttering something along the lines of fuck off. "No! Condoms." Woodsy stops him, before she can say anything else the bell rings out and I let out a sigh of relief that this is over.

━◦○◦━◦○◦━

"WHOSE FUCKING CAR is that?" I mutter as I park on the curb outside my house, looking at the matte black sports car currently sitting on the driveway.

When Dad isn't away on work trips my car always goes on the driveway, being the only other car we have but he definitely didn't own that. Grabbing my bag from the passenger seat I jump out of the car, but my attention immediately turns to the sound of an engine coming down the road, getting closer as I listen.