(006) "im a stress reliever?"

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛im a stress reliever?❜┊˚͙۪۪̥◌
s1: e3 eetsway

AKILA

"OH, MOORSE CODE?" The second spider's hand shoots up to speak my eyes involuntarily roll. "... on her clity."

My face twists in disgust at his words as he continues to make hand gestures, Ant joining in on it. "Acting as if you could ever find it in the first place Spidey." I mumble from my seat across from him.

"You telling me this guy can do any better?" He laughs as he nudges Ant who sits beside him however his smile quickly disappears when a ball of paper hits the side of his face from Cash who nods back at me.

"Oh trust me Spidey, he's done it multiple times. Over and over again." Dusty lets out a snort at my words as Ant's face goes bright red. I look away from him to see Jojo looking down at me, "Akila and Spider one more thing from either and you and I'll ask you both to leave."

My head hits the desk as she continues to speak, and I have to stop my eyes from closing. The lack of sleep the last couple of nights has me on the verge of passing out at any given moment. Jojo's voice continues in the background her words causing my head to hurt, "What about asking for guidance? Something like 'show me where you want me to touch you'."

"Here." I ignore the laughter around me at Ant's gesture, my foot making contact with Spider's shin as he mutters something about me and Ant again.

When she mentions splitting off into our designated groups I have to drag myself out of my seat towards the other table. Ant pulls me into the empty chair between him and Missy who lets a sigh out of boredom.

"Heard there was a big mess at your house after the party." Malakai questions Dusty the moment we've all sat down.

"Someone stole my dad's car." My body freezes at his words, my eyes staring straight down at the table. Shit, I forgot about that. "...And crashed it into a shop of Heeley Street."

Ant pulls me to his side wrapping his arm around my waist and giving me a small smile. "You still not got any idea who stole it?" I attempt to keep my voice flat as I speak but I notice Spider staring at me from the corner of my eye

Dusty shakes his head looking around at us all before back to Malakai, "Nah, would love to know the asshole that did it." I have to stop myself from letting out a sigh of relief at his answer. Thank fuck.

I zone out as Missy begins to read out the scenarios from the sheet. "...Amanda feels pressured to give it to him even though she doesn't feel the same way."

"Convince her with a dick pic?" Spider jokes from beside her causing her and Amerie to both frown at the idea.

I sit up from where my head rests on Ant's shoulder, "It's all making sense now Spidey why we have never seen you with an actual living breathing girl."

He raises his middle finger to me not looking in my direction, a scowl overtaking his face as Malakai chimes in "Yeah, what did Amanda do to deserve that."

"Well, this is classy." Missy groans from beside me as I hum in agreement. They continue on their conversation, Dusty joining in.

I feel Ant's hand begin to draw small circles on my waist as he once again pulls me closer to him. "You okay? You seem off." Looking up at him his expression is full of worry as he looks down at me.