(009) "your boyfriend"

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛your boyfriend❜┊˚͙۪۪̥◌
s1: e4 rack off

AKILA

"FUCK KILA YOU have no idea how hot you look right now." A voice whispers into my ear as we queue outside the venue for Mardi Gras.

The sheer white mini dress I had on left next to nothing to the imagination along with the silver underwear set I wore underneath but what really made the outfit was the knee-high black leather boots which stuck to my legs like glue.

His white fluffy jacket engulfed both himself and me as I stood in front of him, my chest pressed tightly against his. I play with the small colourful lights placed across the jacket as we wait, his mouth constantly hovering above my ear as he whispers things to me.

I smile at his words not knowing what to reply, biting my lip subconsciously as his hands move lower down my back until they land right on my hips. I lightly hit his chest warning him but he ignores me as he talks to Dusty over my shoulder.

Although no one says anything to either of us I can tell exactly what they are thinking, the same at Missy's pre's when we turned up late and Spider telling everyone exactly what he had seen earlier.

Once we enter, Sasha and Missy pull me from Ant's hold and head over to the toilets as they snort line after line. Missy holds one up to me offering me a bump which I accept willingly, although I knew it was a bad idea the feeling it gave me at the festival was one I craved again. That weightless feeling where I didn't constantly feel everyone's eyes on me, watching for my next move.

The sound of a knock on the door and the murmur of Sasha's name causes me to stop and I look up to Quinni staring down at us. I give her a small smile as I stand up and flatten out my dress, "Uhh I'm gonna go find Ant, bit too crowded in here."

Walking out of the toilets I scan the club in an attempt to find Ant but the growing crowd of people seems to make that impossible. Making my way towards the stage where I had left him earlier, I don't see the body moving straight towards me and colliding with another figure.

"Ah shit sorry Kila, I didn't see you." I look up to see Malakai staring down at me, his eyebrows furrowing when I don't reply, "You good? I'll take you over to Ant, yeah?"

I nod my head and let his arm fall over my shoulders as he walks us over to where Ant stands with Spider, Dusty and Harper. As soon as we reach him I smile, falling straight into his hold. "Ant!"

"Hey Ki." He smiles down at me pulling me further into him and wrapping his arms over my front as we dance. Pulling his jacket off of him he passes it over to Spider who wraps it around his neck, then turns me around to face him. "Fuck that's hit you quick."

I don't respond to him as I wrap my arms around the back of his neck, one of my hands reaching up to play with his hair.

"Ladies and Gentle-thems welcome to the slay ball." A voice rings out from the stage as cheers fill the room causing us to pull away from one another as I stand beside him, "If you're a baddie with a body beyond the binary, then make your way to the stage and show us what we want to see."

"DJ, pump the beat." As the words leave their mouth, mine quickly drops when Darren walks out on stage. Around me everyone screams and cheers as they begin to perform on stage, Quinni shaking out of excitement.