1st Kiss & Uncertain Attractions

Ye Jun stared up at his ceiling. It was 2AM and he still could not sleep, the events of the night running through his mind like a hand-cranked black and white movie.

Jong In had kissed him.

It was barely a kiss really, just a simple touch of his lips on his. They were soft though, softer than Ye Jun had expected.

Then, only a few seconds after his shy initiation, Ye Jun had felt the soft puff of his breath against his as he retracted his lips. But somehow, Ye Jun's body had moved forward, again closing the distance that had formed between them.

Perhaps it had been because of the shock. Ye Jun hadn't expected Jong In to make the first move. In fact, the act itself had surprised him, Jong In taking the lead and kissing him. He had never, in the years they've known each other, ever made a move toward Ye Jun, if anything it had mostly been Ye Jun who initiated any form of physical touch. Jong In had simply accepted it. Except for that night on his thirteenth birthday, that is, if that could have even been called a kiss.

It must have been the shock because Ye Jun could not explain his actions afterward, of why his lips had chased his, moving gently across Jong In's then pressing forward, prompting him to open his lips so that his tongue could slide in and he could taste him more fully. Or of why when he felt the uncertain flick of Jong In's tongue in response to his more aggressive one, his body had moved forward and he had pressed Jong In's body down onto the hard cushions of the couch. Or why his mind had gone completely blank at some point and all he could do was feel.

In fact, he had become so engrossed in the act that he hadn't heard the timer go off, all awareness of his surroundings having disappeared.

And he would have continued if Si Woo had not physically pried him off.

Ye Jun had gazed at the sunbae then, stunned before looking down at Jong In whose eyelids were lowered in a dazed look that had made Ye Jun immediately want to resume.

He groaned as he laid his head upon his pillow. He still could not wrap his mind around the events of the night and most especially, his reaction.

He had been both excited and anxious about the date earlier that day, excited to finally kiss Si Woo but anxious about including Jong In.

The kiss with Si Woo had been great, he was certainly skilled and Ye Jun's body had reacted with excitement. Then, when he had witnessed Si Woo and Jong In kiss, the ugly feeling of jealousy had taken hold of him again. He had prepared himself beforehand, knowing that he would have to witness Si Woo kiss another, but had not anticipated the depth of how much he hated seeing them together. Perhaps, he would have hated anyone kissing Si Woo but he still barely knew the man and Jong In... well – his feelings were all jumbled, he hadn't been quite certain what it was exactly that he hated seeing.

And the most surprising part was that the kiss with Jong In had been unexpected. Even in the seconds right up until their lips met, he had been sure that the kiss would be awkward and though not unpleasant, it would not have been anything special. But it had been unexpected and just as importantly, it had been different from any kiss he had experienced before.

He had planned to simply touch their lips so as not to pressure Jong In and to still meet the terms of the agreement but something had come over him. When their lips had touched, all his plans had disappeared. Jong In had tasted good, a subtle hint of sweetness and his tongue had plundered his small mouth, sliding over his, pressing against the roof of his mouth. Anything really to taste him. The kiss had grown hot, his body had grown hot, and his mind had blanked. And when they had finally parted, separated by the forceful hands of the sunbae, it had not been enough.