Chapter 21

"Where is Renjun?"

Mark steps in front of the latter supposed desk seeing another employee seated there.

"I-I don't know." Said the female employee.

Mark groaned, headed to his father office. He even pushed the door open without knocking.

He saw Jeno and Taeil was also inside, much to his shock. Giselle was there too.

"So, seeing that boy make you rude too?" His father break his intense staring at them.

"Just stop. And what the hell is going on?" He almost yelled.

"We're having a meeting while you rudely interrupt."

"This is not a board meeting and why she's here?"

He pointed at Giselle, who rolled back her eyes at him.

"Mark, calm down." Jeno tried approached the latter.

He shifted back his eyes to his father, who raised a brow at him.

"Where's Renjun and Chenle?" Mark asked.

The room was definitely started to get very heated from the tension.

"They are suspended from work." Taeil explained making Mark frowned.

"And why is that? Why is my team suspended without me knowing it. The leader of the team!"

"They were the one who associated you with that boy, they were supposed to protect you not luring you into it."

"That boy has a name, and his name is Lee Donghyuck." Mark was getting tired of his father's hatred.

The rest in the room didn't dare to say anything but Jeno was still by his side, motioning him to calm down.

"Tell me whether you send Jisung away for the same reason."

"Ahh, never thought you'd be this clever." The director clapped his hands.

"If you wanted them back, stop seeing that b- Stop seeing him." His father added, leaning back on his chair.

Mark clenched his jaw, his eyes tics in frustration.

What makes him more disappointed was these people were in the same room, hearing the whole conversation.

So, they know what happened.

"Now that the both of you are present, I would like to discuss on your wedding preparation."

Mark furrowed, now is really not the time for his father to be doing this. Giselle hung her head low; she didn't look at their direction.

They really didn't talk after the club incident. Giselle was merely awkward for it, she didn't hate him, but she is now seeing his reaction ridiculed.

"He wanted you for money." She spoke making all turned to her.

"Oh yeah? What make you any better?" Mark provoked back.

"I came with a spoon on my mouth, you think I would care?" she scoffed, flipping her hair back.

Are you kidding me?

Mark was taken aback by it, if Giselle seems to hate him now why would she agreed to proceed on the wedding anyway.

"I'm not deciding on anything until I decide!" Mark exclaimed, walking out of the room not forgetting to slam the door behind him.

The whole office watches as he stormed out of the place and eventually, he goes outside.

He went to his driver asking him to drive him to Donghyuck's apartment knowing the tanned was off his shift today.