Chapter 4

It's been 3 months since the accident. Donghyuck went to the hospital everyday, help to nurse Mark in every he could. Mark was feeding from a tube. Donghyuck would change his cloths on regular basis, shave his facial hair and brought new flowers for him weekly. The scent of his wardroom was floral, even the doctors could tell those warm and fresh fragrance came from.

Mark's condition was getting better. Just few days ago, Donghyuck caught his eyes flickered in response.

Remember that you would come in my stall, and bought me my own flowers...

He would talk endlessly about their days, good, sweet and memorable days.

Donghyuck would also come to the stall and work half-day for him to help Jaemin out but of course his colleague would ask him to just excuse.

"Donghyuck, you can take your days off. I wouldn't mind it at all."

"I can't just leave you..."

"If I were you..." Jaemin leans in closer, grabbing the scissor and sliding the gloves off from Donghyuck's hand. "I would never leave that hospital until he wakes up."

"But I need to pay for my bills, my house..." He sighed, trying to snatch back his equipment but Jaemin held it back.

"That would be the last thing you should worry about. The neighborhood did a charity under your name."

Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows. He didn't know anything about a charity. Much to his relief, he realized he haven't seen the people around town because he was too occupied with Mark at the hospital.

He was not just the town florist; he's very much loved within the area because he was such a nice boy to start with. Jaemin flashes his phone screen to him and showed the charity program that the neighborhood had done.

Donghyuck cooed, he was indebted to the whole town for doing this. Now, it's making him feel bad not inviting them during his wedding, but Jaemin rest assured there's nothing to worry about.

"What are you waiting for, go."

Jaemin gestured his hand to the door, playfully dismissing Donghyuck with his hands, before the lad could leave, he hugs Jaemin, whispering a good old 'thank you' for him.

🌻

Donghyuck arrived at the hospital with him texting Jaehyun and Yuta to meet up there. He needed them too. They were discharged a month after the crash. Not just he'll be needing them for Mark but for an unexpected guest.

"You're telling us we can't even take him home?"

"We have the full rights of him regardless of what happened."

Mark's parents.

They seemingly got the news a month ago and was so kin about it. Not that he against about it but the way Mark's parent was still so stuck up as ever even with Mark current condition.

🌻
~

A month ago

"Where is our son?!"