Chapter 7

Donghyuck was finally convinced and was practically dragged out from his house to go to his alleged fiancé office.

He took a minute to stare at the signage. Mark & Haechan. He placed his hand on it, stroking on Mark's name.

He misses him.

But he was hurt. Jaehyun hold him by the shoulders, guiding him inside the office.

"Welcome to your office, Director Lee." Taeyong cheered, holding the door opened for him.

"Wow, I haven't been here for so long."

It was visually pleasing, the designed were both decorative and functional. It's very Mark style he thought. It was spacious and open, and lot of fresh flowers perfectly place by the massive windows.

He paces around, photos of Mark's clothing line were hung up and display.

The new project that Mark was working on was called 'The Fullsun' project, his file was still scattered, untouched as Taeyong mentioned.

"It was his most anticipated project, he really wanted to do it big for you." Taeyong continued to show more of Mark's sketches.

Donghyuck really tried to act as if he was okay seeing their names all over the office with Mark naming his latest project after him. He clenched on his shirt, the agony he felt was growing deeper inside his heart.

"I can't do this." His voice cracked, everywhere he looked it reminded everything of him.

"Donghyuck, you can. We're right next to you." Jaehyun hugged him.

He still can't accept the fact Mark depart from him. His wedding papers were stalled, he didn't want to finalize the cancellation.

"We can rebrand if it makes you uncomfortable." Taeyong suggested.

"No, we can't give up on Mark. It's only been a week..."

Donghyuck sighed heavily. He just couldn't get the right moment to barged in his family's mansion or invade him at his old office.

He had planned but he knows Mark was too stuck up being the nice family son he had always been.

Yuta arrived a bit late than the rest, he was intrigued seeing Donghyuck finally steps foot at their place.

"Hello, sunflower!" Yuta kissed on top of Donghyuck's head earning a groan from him. "What's with the long face?" He frowned.

"Just giving our boss some exposure..." Taeyong uttered, flashing a smile at them.

"Have you tried reaching out to him, I mean this is his project and this is practically his brand." Donghyuck asked hesitately.

"I did, I can't get to him. His security is fucked up." Taeyong pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"Donghyuck, we can't hold any of his project any longer, we can continue this. We actually needed your consent." Yuta stated.

"My consent of what?"

"We can't actually start if our boss did not make the call." Jaehyun arranged all the files from Mark's office on their front desk.

Mark upcoming project was his fall season collection, Donghyuck flipped over and saw photos that Mark took of him when he wasn't paying attention. Most of it were body shots.

"He took it as an inspiration, you're his model figure after all." Taeyong pulled him close to their desk, he pointed at the sketch book.

The sketches were him, ever since they were together Mark had been actively dressed him, rotating every style with different patterns and designs. He curved a smile partially, huffing out not to let his tears drop.