Chapter 14

Donghyuck twirling the flowers with his finger, with his chin resting on his hand as he stares down at the street by their massive stall window.

"Here." Jaemin startled him, handing him a cup of coffee.

"T-thanks..." He blows it, realizing Jaemin was giving him a sly look.

"What's wrong with you?"

Jaemin noticed since the event – the afterparty to be exact – Donghyuck has been acting up lately. Well, not in a bad way where he used to lock himself, he's a little bit preserved. He also caught Donghyuck daydreaming, in a position exactly like he is now.

"I just been thinking about Mark."

"He kissed you." Jaemin said bluntly that make Donghyuck almost spat.

"Wait! You saw that?" He widened his eyes, snatching Jaemin hand, squeezing it tightly.

"Any sane person does, we all do."

"I thought you guys were too lost with each other."

"It's not wrong that he kissed you, the question is why?" Jaemin and Renjun definitely saw what was going on between them.

They were having their own private moment so they wouldn't want to interfere on that.

"I just hoped it's for the right thing, which he remembers me, not doing it out of pity." Donghyuck sigh, taking a sip of Jaemin's coffee after it cools down, he smacks his lips telling him that it was tasteless.

"He would not kiss you out of pity, I think he's finally getting his senses back." Jaemin said, putting on a proud smug grin on his face.

"So, how's Renjun?" Donghyuck asked back, smirking.

Jaemin gagged hearing the lad's name from Donghyuck. He thought the conversation was over, not with him being the target now.

"What? We're friends?"

"Okay, okay. I'm not judging your taste of men." Donghyuck waves his up, amid defeat.

"What does that supposed to mean?" Jaemin taunted, he was practically displeased by it.

Donghyuck saw his stressed face, he bends down and starts to tickle him.

Their heads turned after hearing the stall bell rings indicating a customer entering. Donghyuck gave Jaemin one final tickle before heading to the door to see who comes in.

He saw Renjun entering the stall with a huge smile on his face, Jaemin must've invited him over.

"Oh, hey Renjun! Just talking about y-" Donghyuck froze, seeing a very charming familiar figure standing next to Renjun.

"Hi, Donghyuck." Mark grinned, waving his hand.

"He wanted to follow me, so I just let him." Renjun rolled his eyes at his boss, Mark swore he glared back.

"That's totally fine..." he said, not to sound nervous.

Donghyuck bops his head, gesturing them to follow him inside. Jaemin was surprised to see Renjun, he skips to him, hugging the lad.

"Oh, so Mr Mark Lee is here too." Jaemin wiggles his brows to Donghyuck, teasing him menacingly.

The tanned smacks him, mouthing him to stop. "I'll leave you two, I'm going to by some food with Renjun." Jaemin then proceeded to leave, dragging the chinese lad with him.

"So, just us?" Donghyuck said awkwardly, he turned his back on Mark, trying to figure out the right word to say.

Mark clears his throat, pacing behind Donghyuck. He suddenly wrapped his arm around the tanned waist, resting his chin on Donghyuck shoulder as he nudges his cheek to him. The tanned flinches but remain his stance, exhaling his heavy breath.