Chapter 28

" So, how do I look?"

Giselle spun around, flashing her wedding dress up on the small stage in the middle of the luxury boutique for Mark to see.

He wasn't really paying attention most of the time. He was too busy on his phone.

"Mark?" She calls him with a huff.

"Y-yes, you look good." He took a quick glance and went back to his phone.

"Good? Well good is not enough." Giselle sounded annoyed.

"I mean you look great..."

Mark scrunches his face, pretending to pay attention at the dress lousy detail.

He swear he can design better that what she had picked but he couldn't care less.

"I'm a lady, I would love to hear beautiful, astonishing, breathtaking?" She shook her head, displeased with how Mark is behaving lately.

Beautiful.

To Mark's dictionary – beautiful can only be said if he truly means it. By that, Donghyuck was the only 'beautiful' in his eyes.

Another dreadful week has passed for Mark and he had never been the same again. He follows to whatever that was planned thoroughly. He stops searching for Donghyuck, thinking it might as well be the best for him to just let it go.

Moved on and end up being miserable your whole life, Mark Lee.

"Sorry, you look pretty." Mark smiled.

He then shifted back his eyes to his phone, scrolling through his calendar for any meetings.

Jeno saunter in holding Mark's suit for him. Now that Renjun had left their team. Mark's father tasked Jeno to take care of his son and plan well on his wedding.

"Mark, do you wanna have a look?" Jeno asked, zipping down the garment bag, taking out his suit.

"Hmm..." Mark didn't spare his attention to it.

Jeno sighs, placing the suit down. He stood in front of the lad, folding his arms together.

"Mark, we can't do this if you're not apart of this." The latter rest his hand on his waist, standing like he was about scold Mark for acting like a child.

"I'm sorry, there's a lot of pending work. I need to get it done."

"Your wedding is in 2 days..." Jeno snatched Mark phone from his hand and hide it in his back pocket. "This can wait."

"Sorry..." He leans back, adjusting his posture.

Jeno continued to take the suit and display it for Mark to see. The latter nodded with his thumbs up.

Again, he feels like he can designed it much better.

Jeno knows he wasn't interested in it, and he even wonder why Mark even agreed to if he's not ready for it.

He even noticed how Mark kinda avoid talking to him too. Did he remember what Donghyuck told him?

He shakes his head vigorously, zipping back the suit in.

Giselle stomps v out from the changing room, she flips her hair back cocking her head to the side asking Jeno to follow her.

He returned the phone back to Mark.

The sturdy lad reluctantly did follow her, unknowingly to Mark who kept his gaze on his phone and wasn't aware they both of them had left him alone.

"What?" Jeno forcefully turns her to face him.

"Can you make Mark into his senses again or else..." She started to pressure him making the latter kinda squirmed in anger.