Chapter 1

Inside a luminous store full of flowers, sat a golden skin florist with his lush curls and plump lips. He lines his eyes with the stem to cut off the petals neatly. He then stacks inside a high glass vase, fixing it before setting it to the side. He took yellow sunflower, picking up the fragrant, heaving a smile before putting it down and rolled its stem into a wrap.

"Donghyuck, I think that's enough for today. Your wedding is tomorrow. Pack up!"

Lee Donghyuck, who's wedding just around the corner. He stood up looking at his coworker, snickering a smile.

"I'm fine, Jaemin. It's just a small ceremony. You'd promise you'll come right?"

The latter nodded before giving him a tight hug. "Big or small, it's going to be your day."

Donghyuck smile, he proceeds to squeezed Jaemin tighter and thanking him for being understanding and super supportive. He packed his belongings and hand over the store key to Jaemin before he ends his shift.

He walks down the street slowly, reminiscing his not too boring single life. Donghyuck is currently engaged to Mark.

He met Mark last year where the lad came to his store to buy flowers only to exchange his numbers with Donghyuck. They kinda hit it off instantly.

Mark just got his heart broken when he met Donghyuck. How this boy makes his heart fluttered every time he was around and also experienced new love, but it was different for Donghyuck.

Mark was his first love.

No one had ever come near him not with the judgemental eyes, seeing him as a weird gay who works as a florist. Though it was a quick bonding between them, Donghyuck was still drenched in his anxiety and mostly overthinking.

It was hard for him to adjust the relationship at first since his trust issue was all over the roof but eventually, they make it work.

Mark was different, he works in his family business, a fabric and furniture company. He was pretty much born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He doesn't rely on his family that much, not that now he stops contacting them. Well, after Donghyuck.

He decided to venture on another business, focusing on his new fabric line. He's been working on designs for clothing with his own brand, Mark & Haechan (M&H). The branding was definitely to show his gratitude and love for his fiancé for the lad being with him during his most depressed time. Donghyuck was the one to suggest the whole fashion line for Mark.

While recalling his fond memories of them.

His phone rings.

"Hello..." Donghyuck picked up, feeling a bit nervous. Nothing to be nervous if it's his own fiancé.

"Hey baby, I called the store just now, thought you were there."

"Jaemin said I can call it a day early, tomorrow's the big day."

"Why you sounded sad though?"

Donghyuck scrunches his nose, shaking his head a little bit, trying to sound excited just like how Mark would like it.

"Am not, I'm intrigued." Donghyuck let out a chuckle, Mark's favorite sound.

"Do you want me to come, tonight?"

Mark knows how anxious his fiancé would be. He's trying to cling on him despite they will get marry tomorrow and spend the rest of their life together, waking up to each other faces, side by side. Talking to one another endlessly and the fact they just spend the night together the day before, but still Mark still misses him like crazy.