❀ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 54 ❀

Start from the beginning

Yoongi's mind was unexpectedly flooded with memories of his first love. He had loved her with every fiber of his being, giving her his heart and soul without hesitation. Yet, in return, all he received was betrayal. She had used him for his money and to fulfill her own desires, leaving him shattered and disillusioned. The pain of her betrayal cut deep, reopening old wounds and leaving Yoongi grappling with feelings of hurt and betrayal once more.

For two years, Yoongi was consumed by his love for her, his devotion unwavering and unconditional. From the moment they met, he was captivated by her charm, her laughter, and the way her eyes sparkled in the sunlight. She became his world, his everything, and he would do anything to make her happy.

He showered her with affection, constantly surprising her with thoughtful gestures and gifts that he knew would bring a smile to her face. He cherished every moment they spent together, committing each memory to his heart as if it were a precious treasure.

Yoongi's love knew no bounds. He was her confidant, her rock, always there to support her through the highs and lows of life. He listened intently to her dreams and aspirations, encouraging her to pursue her passions with unwavering belief in her abilities.

But despite his unwavering love and devotion, Yoongi's world came crashing down on his birthday. As he eagerly anticipated celebrating another year of his life with the woman he adored, he stumbled upon a scene that shattered his heart into a million pieces. There she was, in the arms of another man, their laughter echoing like a cruel mockery of the love he had thought was so pure and true.

The betrayal cut deep, tearing at Yoongi's soul as he struggled to comprehend how the person he had once envisioned marrying someday could betray him in such a callous manner. It shattered his faith in love, leaving behind a trail of insecurity and trauma that would haunt him for a lifetime. In that moment, the love story he had cherished so dearly came crashing down, leaving behind only shards of broken dreams and shattered illusions. From that day forward, Yoongi found it difficult to believe in love, the wounds of betrayal etched into his heart, casting a shadow of doubt over any glimmer of affection that dared to enter his life.

Recalling the worst birthday of his life, Yoongi's tears came to an abrupt halt as he clenched his jaw with determination. With a harsh swipe, he wiped away the remaining tears, his expression hardening with resolve. "I will not waste my tears on her, I've already shed enough tears for her. And she? She doesn't give a damn about me. I won't let her have control over me, not anymore" he muttered bitterly, the pain of betrayal fueling his determination to move on and leave the memories of her behind. It was a moment of clarity amidst the emotional turmoil, as Yoongi vowed to no longer allow her to have power over his emotions.

Time skips

At night

Jungkook forgave everyone and also apologize to them for being immature. Hearing what yoongi went through and beomgyu's words he felt more grateful for having such loving brothers. They also assured him that this thing will never happen in future and they will never make him feel lonely

Everyone was at home now. Jin and hobi were preparing dinner. Yoongi was doing some school related work in his laptop and Namjoon and makanes were changing the bed of makanes's room. Because according to makanes they are big boys now and the bunk bed was very childish for them. They begged hyungs to buy new beds. Also tae and jimin gave genuine reasons like those beds were now small and uncomfortable for them and that jimin faces difficult while climbing and coming down from the upper part of the bunk bed. So finally all hyungs agreed to replace the bed namjoon being the most bulky agreed to replace the beds on his own

Namjoon was shifting the bed and cleaning the room and jungkook jimin and tae were helping him

"Namjoon hyung do it carefully... don't break the beds" said tae while teasing him.
Namjoon got fed up hearing this of the nth time and left the bed which he was picking up and said "do it yourself"

Jungkook and jimin immediately hit tae and tae said while laughing nervously "why so serious? I was just joking"

"I was just joking" namjoon mimicked tae and continued picking up the bed.

After a while he replaced the beds and changed the look of the room. They three admired the room and jungkook said "woah hyung our room looks completely new". "Thankyou hyung...we really love the room" said jimin. "Yes hyung it looks so pretty" said tae

 "Yes hyung it looks so pretty" said tae

Namjoon smiled being proud at himself.

Tae continued "also Hyung I am shocked you didn't break anythi-" he was cut off when he heard the sound of something falling down

Tae immediately looked down to see what namjoon broke and widened his eyes looking at his favourite cup broken into pieces. He looked at namjoon with widened eyes

Any guesses what mistake yoongi did that his father hated him. And do you want the flashback of yoongi's relationship?

I just noticed in both my stories yoongi's love story is going on lol.
But it is over in this one and started in seven brothers

Give me lots of votes and comments for the next part. Specially comments

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou 💜