Maybe Ishmal was thinking that last night Huzaifa was mean, cold, and aloof with her. But it was the total opposite. He had those husband-type feelings since the start and that was all for the game he wanted to play with his father. It made her cheeks redden when she realized what would have happened if she hadn't have asked for more time from him.

Huzaifa and his twisted ways of dealing things.

"I'll try my best. He is my husband now and the happiness of everyone in this family is linked to this marriage. I won't disappoint any of you," she stated, truthfully.

Ishmal patted her cheek. "First you need to think of yourself, Unaiza."

She just smiled but didn't say anything further.

                ___________________

After breakfast, as Unaiza was snatched away by the women, Huzaifa soon got a call from his manager. He was listing to him his pending activities. He had to resume work from tomorrow. He wasted enough days already. As he came back to the lounge after the call, he saw all the elders sitting there and it was apparent that the topic of discussion was none other than him. 

"Why don't you say anything to him, Tashfeen? He is not your father, you are his father. At least act like one," his eldest Uncle Khawar was complaining about Tashfeen who was hearing everything with a fisted hand as his face was getting flushed due to anger.

"I don't consider him my son. If I accept him back that's only for Aqia," Tashfeen replied sadly.

"Things don't work in such a way, Tashfeen. He is your son and you can't explain this weird analogy of 'you don't consider him your son' to the whole world," Khawar again tried to make him understand.

"Brother, I have disowned him already because he brought disgrace onto my face. Even he doesn't use anything from my money. The car he has belongs to him too," Tashfeen answered.

An Aunty shrugged her shoulders. "Why go to the extreme? Ask him to drop the obsession with this shameless profession.

"He doesn't listen. And I don't want to talk to him at all. Because if I do, he will try to piss me off by hurting Unaiza which I don't want. I still remember the mocking faces and satirical remarks I got from our community when he first joined that profession. The best is this that I ignore him and he ignores me," Tashfeen mumbled.

"Grow some courage, Tashfeen. You are disowning your son but things don't work that way. He is still your son. Any day your fatherly love will rise and you will hug her again. But what did you do? Did you marry your son to that orphan girl with no good family background? She lives on your money, on your sustenance, and uses everything from you. She doesn't even have a good personality that she can suit your dashing son," Rukhsana complained again.

She didn't say it openly but it was clear that she wanted Tashfeen to choose his daughter as his daughter-in-law because maybe in the future Tashfeen would accept Huzaifa again and the his share of the property would be Unaiza's for forever.

Tashfeen narrowed his eyes at her. "What are you saying? I am not going to accept him ever."

"Then Tashfeen used any means to stop him. An heir from our family is pursuing a taboo profession and we are just seeing it without doing anything? That's not good. You can use Unaiza now for this. And even his mother," another man gave him an idea.

Tashfeen seemed so bored out of this conversation that he didn't reply. All he remembered was that how disgrace was coming to him because of Huzaifa.

"And the fact that he has grown so shameless that he didn't feel any bad in those cringe photo shoots and now he came in front of elders while holding his wife's hand proudly. Poor Unaiza must have been so worried. Who the hell did this in our family, Tashfeen? Not even Haider did this in front of elders," his elder brother began again.