Chapter 18

☆Forced love

At bani's home

Bani is working in the kitchen and suddenly she felt arms around, holding her. She turned and saw Vikram pointing a gun on her waist saying "love me or else I will kill you".

Bani stopped what she was doing, feeling Vikram's arms around her body.

"Why aren't you loving me, Bani?" Vikram asked.

"I don't have any feelings towards you, Vikram," Bani replied calmly.

Vikram then hugged her tightly and placed a gun on her waist, saying, "Love me, or else I will kill you."

Fear crept into Bani's voice as she asked, "What are you doing, Vikram? Why do you have a gun?"

"I have a gun because if you reject me, I can sue you," Vikram said.

Before Bani could say anything, he lifted her in his arms and placed her on the couch. Sitting on the floor, he continued, "Don't talk until I finish talking."

He sat on the floor, placing the gun in front of Bani, and took off his coat, kept it aside. Tears filled up in Vikram's eyes as he looked at Bani.

"I know why you're not loving me. It's because I am an emotional jerk," Vikram said, his voice heavy with emotion.

"No, you're not," Bani replied softly.

"Shh... don't talk, darling," Vikram interrupted gently, wiping his tears.

"I always wanted to have a good family, Bani. I lost my mom, my dad left me, I have no family to live with, and here you are rejecting me to my face," Vikram continued, in his voice trembling.

He then pulled Bani closer to him, and his fingers gently tracing her face. "Do one thing for me, then I will leave you," he said softly.

"What?" Bani asked, feeling a mix of fear and confusion.

"Tell me, 'I love you,'" Vikram requested.

"No, I don't".

Vikram pulled her even closer, his voice rising, "Say it! Don't make me cry in front of your dead body. Say it!" he shouted.

"Okay, okay, I love you,".

"Say it with some feeling," Vikram demanded.

"I love you, Vikram," Bani said.

He hugged her tightly, and after breaking the hug, Vikram said, "It's easy to win your love, Bani, but Arjun is between us. His love for you is stronger than mine, but he never tells you that."

He gently pushed Bani onto the couch, intending to kiss her. Sitting on his knees in front of her, he caressed her face with his fingers, leaning in for the kiss. However, he stopped abruptly, noticing the fear in Bani's eyes.

"Are you scared of me, Bani?" Vikram asked softly.

Bani nodded her head as yes.

"Don't be, darling. Love and fear can't coexist," Vikram reassured her, understanding her hesitation.

He stood up and offered his hand to help Bani up, then sat beside her on the couch.

"I've shared a lot with you, but you shouldn't remember any of it," Vikram said.

Confused, Bani asked, "What do you mean?"

Vikram reached into his pocket and pulled out a spray bottle.

"If I spray this on you, you will forget everything we talked about," Vikram explained.

Before Bani could respond, he sprayed on her. She felt drowsy and collapsed, but Vikram caught her and gently laid her down on the couch.