The dangerous game which was even dangerous for her heart.

She pulled down her hands from his chest. "Everyone will be looking forward to us. We shouldn't make them wait."

He dark look came into his eyes but then he smiled. "Of course. Lemme grab a quick shower then we'll join everyone."

Unaiza nodded and then she turned around to open the first drawer of the dressing table. She pulled out the small box of her lenses from it. She was completely ready but the lenses were due. She removed her glasses and was about to put one of the lenses when Huzaifa interrupted her by placing a hand over her elbow.

"Why are you replacing your glasses with this?" He asked.

Unaiza shrugged her shoulders. "That's necessary. Glasses don't look good when one is wearing fancy clothes and makeup."

He narrowed his eyes at her. "Who told you that?"

"Everyone says it. I bought them for this purpose," she murmured.

"If I remember correctly, last night you said that wearing lenses for a long time causes you headaches and photophobia," he enlightened her.

She slightly laughed. "Who cares about that? That's what society says."

Huzaifa sighed. "To hell with society. One should always look for one's own comfort."

He grabbed her glasses back and placed them in her palm. "Wedding function is a different thing. It's just a limited-hour occasion. But right now, those ladies and annoying girls wouldn't be leaving you any time soon so why hurt yourself for some petty society-made norms? I even wouldn't have minded if you had worn your glasses as a bride too. I left that on you but not now when you are clearly uncomfortable because of the already hurting eyes from last night."

She licked her lips. "But..."

He raised a brow. "What but?"

She knew all those old Aunties would say that she was already not attractive but then she didn't make any effort to look at least reasonable as a newly wedded bride.

She shook her head. "Nothing."

Perhaps Huzaifa was right. She should not hurt her poor eyes more. She took her glasses from him and then put them on. It didn't go well with her fancy dress but it made her feel comfortable and at ease.

                    _______________

When Huzaifa came back to the room after having a cozy shower wearing nothing but a black pant, her breath again caught in her throat seeing his chiseled torso. She perhaps had to grow a lot of self-control to not react this vividly to him. One side of his lips curled up as he started to dry his hair. The way his silky and dark brown hair began moving in the air made Unaiza gulp once again because an unusual wish germinated in her heart to feel them.

One of her fantasies.

Unaiza running her fingers through his sleek hair.

She quickly shook her head at this. If Huzaifa knew that she was so crazy for him, he would just right away get what he aimed for.

"Can you bring my black shirt from the wardrobe, Unaiza?" He asked, moving hands through his hair recklessly.

Wasn't that a bit too casual a look? But he was Huzaifa. He would surely rock that as well.

She quickly nodded and went towards the closet. When she was back, he was already more than ready, just his shirt was remaining. Once she came forward to give him the shirt, she once again became mesmerized by his breathtaking upper body.