Chapter Thirty Six.

Start from the beginning

"It's finally time to give up and move on, you did good, I am proud of you, Kim Minjae," Minjae mumbled to himself with a smile. He patted his chest twice and left the cabin to get work done because his boss was a lovesick fool now.

On the other hand, an overly excited Taehyung entered the Jeon Mansion but he slowly tip-toed when he could hear Jin's voice coming from the dining room.

"Yes, I'll call yo-WHO ARE YOU?" Jin's loud voice echoed through the drawing room when Taehyung was about to cross it.

Taehyung abruptly stopped and smiled sheepishly and turned around.

"My handsome and beautiful Jinjin, you couldn't recognise your son from the back?" Taehyung questioned as he fake glared at Jin, who stared back with narrowed eyes.

"Oh my dear son, you know very well I can recognise you just by your nails but I said who are you because what are you doing here in the house before six in the evening? Because my son never comes back home before twelve or one so who are you and what have you done to my son?" Jin questioned dramatically as Taehyung walked ahead and hugged Jin tightly.

Jin's eyes widened comically because his little Taetae hugged him after a very long time. He felt the corner of his eyes burn due to the unshed happy tears. He smiled widely and hugged his little Taetae back.

"I came back home early because I had no important work and I wanted to rest a little. I am tired from doing so much work." Taehyung lied through his teeth but Jin didn't even understand that.

"Taetae, if you're too stressed and tired, ask your dad to take over for you someday. I don't want you to stress so much at such a young age. Please rest as much as you can, you're still so young." Jin said, patting Taehyung's fluffy hair on the back of his head as Taehyung closed his eyes a little and slowly broke the hug.

"No, my dear Jinnie, no need to bother dad. I don't have much stress these days so now I can just come back early and rest a little. Don't worry so much about me." Taehyung assured as Jin unwillingly nodded his head.

"Okay, but if you need a break, you will tell me and your dad okay?" Jin said as Taehyung enthusiastically nodded his head.

"Yes, I will. Now let me go and rest a little, we can talk more during dinner when everyone is back." Taehyung said as Jin nodded his head and watched the younger skip on his steps and literally hop up the stairs.

"Careful, aish, this boy. Come down if you want to eat some snacks." Jin yelled as he heard a faint "I will if I am hungry" and walked towards the couch and sat down leisurely.

He stared towards the stairs and mumbled to himself, "There's definitely something up. He is hiding something from me. I will not force him though, he can tell me when he wants me to know."

Taehyung happily walked into his room and quickly took an extremely short shower and changed into grey sweatpants that had little beads of paint scattered everywhere and a white satin shirt. He brushed his hair and made it look messy purposely and checked himself properly in the human-size mirror in his walk-in closet.

He slightly applied his strawberry-flavoured chapstick and hurriedly walked out of his room and stood in front of the door which would give him the way to his home.

He slowly twisted the knob of the door and with slow steps walked inside.

The view that welcomed him wasn't what he had expected at all. Jeongguk was right in front of him, humming to a tune not unknown to Taehyung but he couldn't pay a single attention to it.

A white oversized shirt that reached to his thighs that completely covered the small black shorts that hugged his meaty thighs tightly. His muscled hands were messily working on his hair, wiping them with a white towel.