Chapter Seventeen.

Curious.

A pair of curious eyes scanned the area around him a bit while he squinted his eyes hard. Once he saw the place was clear of any kind of unwanted presence, he skipped his steps and walked into the Hall pushing through the last door present there.

He entered the room and slowly walked towards the small cabin inside the room. The door was already open which made his work quite easier. He walked tiptoeing and stood motionlessly behind a strong and muscular figure.

The man in front of him had broad muscled shoulders. Their heights are almost matching. The long wavy hair of the man almost covered his entire nape. His body screamed gym yet when your eyes go down towards the man's waist, it's tiny. It's small and can fit well in someone's palm quite well. His legs were long and lean and the jeans hugged his leg so well. The boy standing behind the figure drooled.

The boy shook his head and came out of his trance and slowly walked towards the figure in front of him. The man back-facing him doesn't even have the slightest idea that a pair of dark eyes have been watching him keenly and heartily.

The boy slowly yet eagerly stood just a breath away from the man's plum yet muscled back. The boy raised his hands and circled them around the man's waist quite protectively and very calmly placed his head sideways on the man's right shoulder and inhaled a deep breath, closing his eyes.

Like father, like son, people use this phrase quite often but here it's quite visibly seen.

The man didn't flinch nor did he jump on his place due to the boy's hold on his tiny waist because this is not the first time. This is an everyday thing. His eyes just fell on the strong and veiny arms holding him as a big smile captured his lips. He raised his hand and placed it on the boy's hair and patted him slowly.

"Good evening, baby. How was your day?" The man voiced out as the hold around him tightened. The man chuckled at the action and looked sideways towards the right to see a big pout adorning the boy's lips.

"What's wrong, my baby?" The man asked, as his hand kept rubbing the boy's hair softly.

"I am upset." The boy complained as the man in his hold gasped loudly.

"What? Why? What's wrong, my baby? Did something happen in the university? Did someone hurt you? Are you alright?" The man threw questions one after the other while the boy's pout disappeared and a sweet smile replaced it.

"I am upset because of you, Guku." The boy said as the said Guku turned in his hold and cupped the boy's face.

"Why baby? What did your stupid Guku do this time?" The man asked as the boy loosened his hold around the man and sighed now playing with a loose thread on the man's round T-shirt collar.

"My Gukie Guku didn't pick up his baby from university today. Baby is upset. Your baby told everyone that his Guku will pick him up today but then Guku didn't come and baby was missing him." The boy complained like a little boy as the man chuckled loudly.

"Then baby could've called his Guku and scolded him. How dare he not pick his baby up from university. I mean that's a different thing altogether that Guku already had informed his baby but still, how dare he? Who gave him that right, huh?" The man said as he puffed his cheeks like a pufferfish and displayed the best fake anger he could muster up on his face.

The boy squinted his eyes and jutted his lips out in a big pout but then he wrapped his long, veiny arms around the man's tiny waist and pulled him a little closer as the man pressed his lips to bite back a laugh.

"Guku cannot be angry with Guku while baby is complaining and being angry with Guku." The boy whined a little as his hands from the man's waist traveled up towards the man's neck. He curled them around the man's neck and shifted closer to him and hugged him in a tight hold.