Chapter Three.

Sniffs and louder sniffs resonated in the car.

“J-Jiji lie. No fwriend. Fwriend no lie. J-Jiji lie.” Taetae baby kept on mumbling the same thing from the time he was brought inside the car and placed on top of Jimin’s lap.

“No baby, listen to Jiji for once baby? Please? Your Jiji begs you?” Jimin, for the first time begged someone and that too a small child.

Taetae baby harshly wiped his eyes with the back of his small round fists and nodded his head ever so softly.

“Baby, I didn’t want to bring you back but baby, we all thought that Taetae’s parents must be worried for him so we had to bring you back.” Jimin explained as Taetae’s lips quivered again.

“Nuh, bad mama, bad papa, no likey.” Taetae uttered as his lips wobbled and he shivered quite badly.

“Yes baby, your Jiji now knows, he won’t let you go again, come what may, okay?” Jimin asked as Taetae softly nodded his head.

By the time they had this conversation, Jin finished the previous conversation and came back making Taetae’s parents fear and regret their whole existence.

“Jin hyung, before we go back, let's go to the hospital to take care of his wounds.” Jimin said as Jin nodded his head and took a sneaky glance towards the little baby on Jimin’s lap.

“Baby? You want to talk to Jiji’s hyung?” Jimin questioned Taetae who now sat sideways on Jimin’s lap with his head on Jimin’s chest. His big eyes staring directly towards Jin, who was driving the car.

“Jinnie?” Taetae asked and Jimin’s eyes went wide.

“You know his name baby?” Jimin asked with a confused tone.

“I know all names.” Taetae said in a small voice as Jin chuckled loudly.

“Seems like we have another smart kid in our house.” Jin said as they finally stopped in front of their family doctor’s hospital.

They visited their family doctor and treated the baby’s wound while the baby wailed and sniffed loudly. Once they calmed the baby down and was done there, they headed home to face the bigger problem.

“He will react badly.” Jimin uttered as he kept rubbing his palm on Taetae’s back so that he could keep sleeping soundly.

“Doesn’t matter. We’re keeping him with us.” Jin declared and then walked out of the car, they reached their home.

As soon as Jin entered the mansion, he saw Jeongguk standing there, waiting for them.

“Oh! Finally, Come on, Jin hyung, I was waiting for you guys, let’s eat lunch now.” Jeongguk said smiling widely but soon his smile dropped when he saw Jimin carrying the five year old baby boy in his arms.

“What the hell is this? I thought I said to drop him at his own home and not bring him back here.” Jeongguk asked, his voice going stoic and stern.

“We couldn’t leave him there, Guk-ah! You don’t understand..” Jin couldn’t complete his sentence when Jeongguk screamed.

“Then make me understand!”

His voice was so loud that the baby flinched in Jimin’s hold and woke up with wobbly lips. He pouted and then rubbed his eyes with his tiny hands.

“Jiji—angy?” Taetae asked with a small voice, staring at Jimin who in return glared at Jeongguk.

“Look brat! You woke him up.” Jimin glared some more as Jeongguk stared back, being furious.