Ch-12 CONCERN

V After debating himself, he came to the conclusion that he would wake younger. So he makes his way toward jm

"Hey, wake up and go to your room ....." No response "hey wake up" but there is no sign or any movement shown by younger.

'He must be still unconscious' V thought 'Delicate bud huh'

Now V is in confusion about what he should do. So he was again busy with his thoughts. And decided to pick jimin to his room.

So he slowly tugged his arm under jimin knees and waist and slowly picked him up and carefully placed his head on his firm chest. He was carrying jimin weight like nothing.

V reached jm's room and opened the door with his leg. He placed jimin on bed and remembered that jin put some medicine for jimin. He goes where he placed medicine earlier and brings it to jimin room with water glass in hand.

'Okay, I just have to wake him up and  feed him these medicines,' V thought. He goes near jm bed and shakes him a bit. " Hey, wake up. You have to eat medicines. Hey, hey, wake up .............wake up. " V is getting annoyed with passing time. V is just sitting there and just staring jimin's Sleeping face continuesly. Time passed, and second turned minutes, minutes turned into hours. But there is no sign in jm will wake anytime soon.So, V sit on one side of bed.

In morning, jimin wakes up with heavy head. He roamed his head and he found V in his room. From which he gets scared. And stumble back. V was sleeping soundly. Jm get up and goes outside his room and reaches the kitchen. He drank 4 cups of water. And do all his work clean all rooms.

And went for his office, still feeling a little dizzy.

Jm reached the office does his work, and he felt much relieved at the office with suga. He feels like he is the best companion for his time. And his boss jk is being a very good friend to jimin like he will do anything what jimin says. But his flirting nature makes jm a little uncomfortable but still like it. Like, jk is treating jm very well, and all employees are talking about them and also about his night stands. That he stop his night stands and focused only on his work and jimin. This is what makes him uncomfortable.

Meanwhile, V woke up and wandered his eyes around and found himself in jm's room. He recalled everything in a few minutes. He tried to find jm and checked medicines, which are the same as yesterday. When he couldn't find jm in his room, he went downstairs and tried to find him but couldn't find him but he didn't feel angry at all. The forgin feeling invading his privacy....Is this concern?