Ch-9 Dinner

Jimin stops struggling, but his eyes do not stop showing his emotions. Tears are making their way through his cheeks. V who sees all this, which makes him feel something and can not recognize it. This foreign feeling confusing him, which he doesn't like a bit. And he grew angrier. V got up and threw jimin on the floor with thud. Who cries more because of pain.

" Make dinner in 20 minutes. I am hungry," V side forgetting what he planned for today. V makes his way toward his room. And took a bath.

Meanwhile, jimin got up and tried to clean his face with his hands, which is full of tears but no use because they were not stopping. Then, he makes his way toward the kitchen. And start making dinner as soon as possible.

Jimin is done with food and waits for the order for food. After some time, a voice called yelling could be heard from the gate of the kitchen.

"Why are you still here? What I said is 20 min, it's over time. Still, food is not on the dining table." V yelled

"Sor--rry si_-r. I wa--as----" jimin is too scared to voice out his word. He doesn't know why he can't voice out anything in front of V. His dominance is way too much for him to handle.

"Bring food on the dining table ASAP. God, really, you are checking my patience. Why are you still standing!!! what I said, do it faster, you dumb ass, " V yelled. Jimin tries to pick a pot, which is still hot and burns his hand, which makes him let out silent cry, but he still has to bring food to dine. So, he picked kitchen cloth and brought pot to dine.

Jimin wince every time his burned finger makes contact with anything. V is observing everything. But doesn't word anything.

Jimin brings everything on dine.

"Ss--irr yo__our f-_ood" jimin voice out.
"Hmm...so what you waiting surve" v said without any delay jimin grab serving spoon but soon leave it due to pain of his hand.

But what jimin doesn't notice is that spoon falls in soup, and a few drops fall on the owners shirt. Who is now on edge of his anger.

V gets up from his chair and grabs jimin shaky hands, which is burned and paining like hell. But does V care, nah, absolutely not. He deliberately held his hand tigter to give jimin more pain. V staring jimin like a tiger stairs their before devouring it.