The Brave-Bots (Pt. 2)

Here's the next chapter, enjoy.

It was early in the morning, Simon, carrying a drink and a bag of fast food, walked into Scrap Yard's center building to find Chip working hard on connecting the odd Matrix that fell out of the sky last night. Simon approached Chip and put the cold cola against Chip's temple.

Simon: Food. Drink. Eat.

Chip took the bag and cola, eating the chicken nuggets and drinking the cola quickly so he'd get back to work sooner.

Simon: I said Eat, not Inhale. You're not even using any sauce!

The handicapped boy cleared his throat as he swallowed his food.

Chip: Sorry, but I have to get this thing connected to my computer!

Simon: This is clearly Transformer tech. Don't you think they'll come looking for it?

Chip: They already have.

Simon: What?

Chip turned on a computer monitor, where it showed a recording of a pair of Autobots trying to sneak into the scrap yard. The camera was interlaced with a database that identified the two Autobots based on sightings and what information the government had put up online about Autobots and Decepticons.

Identifying the two Autobots as Smokescreen.

And the other as Prowl.

The video showed Prowl was on Smokescreen's shoulders, setting up some kind of drone

Prowl: (whispering) Steady Smokescreen. I'll have the recon drone prepped to scout out this metal graveyard in an Astrosecond. 

Smokescreen: (whispering) You said that thirty Astroseconds ago!

Prowl: (whispering) Because you keep shaking! Let's try and not have a repeat of the fish canning factory.

Smokescreen: (shouting) Hey! What happened at that factory! Stays at that factory!

At Smokescreen's shouting, the lights came on the two Autobots, followed soon by a speaker announcing.