On The Force

Here's the next chapter, enjoy!

At the Crown City Police Station, the Police Commissioner, Juuz Saejima, was walking in. He was a middle aged man with long brown hair and mustache, light tan skin, and brown eyes. He is wearing a light gray blazer, white dress buttoned shirt, red tie, light gray dress pants, and black dress shoes.

The air inside the station was gloomy and depressing, which was understandable, another criminal got away yesterday

Commissioner Saejima: Alright everyone, I know we've had a bad month thus far, but we must uphold the law.

Commissioner Saejima didn't have much enthusiasm in his voice, he knew because of current standings they weren't about to get giant robots to fight criminal giant robots. Suddenly, an alarm went off and a dispatcher's voice came over the PA system.

Dispatch: We have a 10-71 in progress, and it's the same guys from last week, those guys using a building sized mech to-...

The sudden stop of the dispatcher's voice caught and confused many officers.

Commissioner Saejima: Is something wrong with dispatch?

Officer 1: What the heck? What is happening? Report Dispatch!

Dispatch: I'm sorry, it's just... I'm now getting messages Thanking the police for stopping the armed shooters...

Officer 1: What? We stopped it? When? Commissioner, do you know what this is about?

Commissioner Saejima: We were out gunned by those thugs last week, no one in the force could've done that-

Dispatch: We got a Robbery in-... It's been stopped again! What is happening?!

A small beeping came through the PA system, before the beeping suddenly stopped.

Dispatch: Okay, I didn't even have time to see what that one was and the crime was stopped.

Officer 2: Sir! (points out the window) Look outside!

Commissioner Saejima ran towards the window to see a police car driving itself before stopping. The car then changed into Deckerd holding several cards in his hands. They then made it to the entrance but stopped after realizing how small the door was. Saejima and another officer walked to the entrance and greeted the Brave-bot.

Deckerd: Greetings, officers! May I speak to the Police Commissioner Saejima?

Said Commissioner stepped forward. The officer next to him pointed at the commissioner.

Officer 1: That would be him... Sir...

Commissioner Saejima: Who are you and... (sees the cards) What are those?

Deckerd shows the cards and reveals that it was several of the criminals.

Deckerd: I am here to place these criminals in the hands of the boys and girls in blue, as well as to deliver this.