CHAPTER : 11

AUTHOR'S POV ~

Goosebumps raised on her body as she heard that familiar voice.

"Need some help?"

She couldn't look upwards as a hand came in her view inorder to help her.

She immediately looks upwards, her breath hitched , words threatening to come out from her mouth , her vission became blurry after meeting with those pair of eyes....the eyes which stole her heart at first sight and  that same boxy smile.

"Do you need some help ?" The man again said forwarding his hand towards her while passing a smile a smile that was enough to melt her heart.

"T...Tae !?" She couldn't believe, what she is seeing is this true or just an illusion? Her love, her taehyung is standing right infront of her....she couldn't think straight ,she saw him falling from that building than how did he managed to come here .....if it's a dream she doesn't want to wake up cause she knows once she opens her eyes this beautiful dream will break like a house of card.

No it's better to live in this dream instead of going back to the reality which hold nothing but pain , guilt and sorrow.

Atleast he is standing infront of her in this dream cause if the dream breaks she will be longer able to find him again.

Without blinking for a mere second she kept staring at his face , the face she was missing so badly, only she knows how much she is holding herself to not touch that face , cause if she does .....he will again dissapear in thin air as if he wasn't present here in this room infront of her.

Tears slipped down her cheeks even at the thought of losing him once again....

"You know I hate seeing tears in your eyes , Baby bear " he said wipping her tears with his thumb.... causing her to blink twice...

"Specially when .... I'm the reason behind them " he said while cupping her face before kneeling down at her level.

And there she couldn't hold herself.... couldn't hold the thunderstorm going inside her .

Finally breaking down in tears she hugged him tightly "T...Tae!!?....are you....are you real ?"

He didn't say anything and stayed still.

Instead of giving any answer he took her in his embrace....he kept stroking her hairs.

"A...am I that b...bad that you're not even talking to me ....am I that bad that you left me without saying anything? " She managed to say those words in between her hiccups.

"I Never left you....... I'm always with you here right infront of you " he said stroking her hairs inorder calm herself.

"Now sleep.....you look like a zombie with those dark circles "he said while cupping her and taking a brief look at her facial features but in deniel she hugged him tightly.

"No...I won't cause I know if I close my eyes you will again dissapear " she said while hiding her face in his chest as some slow sobs left her mouth.

Leaning against the wall he wrapped his arms around her .... securing her in his embrace, while she hugged him like a koala .

"I am not going anywhere.....I will always be here with you....how can I leave my baby bear alone ...hmm?"

"Now sleep"

She immediately looked at him there is something off in his tone....but shrugging the thought away she asked him to make a promise.

"Promise that you won't leave me after I fall asleep?" She said forwarding her palm infront of him .