CHAPTER : 02

Jungkook's POV

"Y...YN.....NOOO!!!!"and the line went silent once again.
My moment stopped as soon as I heard that one specific name.....'YN'.

"What is she doing in my house?" I said as I again tried to talk with siya

" Hello....siya...are you there?" But no answer , the line was all silent and after some times the call got disconnected, I looked at kevin in horror as he passed the same look .

The biggest question swirling in my mind was the perplexing presence of YN in my house at such an unusual hour. I couldn't fathom why she was there or what her intentions toward Siya, could possibly be.

The sheer dread evident in Siya's reaction to YN's presence only added to my confusion and concern. As i raced towards the mansion, my mind raced with a flurry of unanswered questions, each one adding another layer of urgency to my mind to reach the mansion as soon as possible.

Without hesitation ,I pressed down on the accelerator, propelling the vehicle forward at an almost inhuman speed.

Each passing second was precious, urging me to push the boundaries of safety in my quest to unravel the mystery awaiting me at the mansion.
I fervently prayed for my sister's well-being, hoping that YN hadn't harmed her in any way.

The mere thought of YN potentially causing harm to my sister filled me with a mix of fear and rage.

I couldn't bear to imagine the consequences if YN had indeed harmed my sister, as i struggled to contain the boiling emotions within me. The uncertainty surrounding siya's safety and the possibility of YN's involvement fueled my determination to reach the mansion and confront the situation head-on.

 The uncertainty surrounding siya's safety and the possibility of YN's involvement fueled my determination to reach the mansion and confront the situation head-on

In a whirl of dust, we arrived at the mansion ,the car enveloped in a cloud of swirling particles that obscured our surroundings. Undeterred, i swiftly exited the car, my movements urgent and determined, while Kevin, not far behind, hurriedly followed suit, both propelled by a sense of purpose and the need to confront whatever awaited us ahead.

Upon crossing the iron gate of the mansion, we met with an eerie silence that enveloped the surroundings, punctuated only by the faint rustle of leaves in the breeze.

It was as if the mansion itself held its breath, leaving them standing in bewildered silence as we scanned the empty courtyard, searching for any sign of life or answers to the mysteries that awaited within.

Not a single guard came into our view; they seemed to have vanished into thin air, leaving behind an unsettling emptiness in their wake.

The absence of any visible presence only added to the unnerving atmosphere, heightening our sense of unease and fueling our growing apprehension about what might lie ahead in the deserted mansion.

"Where the hell have these guards gone?" I muttered through gritted teeth, my frustration palpable as anger surged through my veins at the realization that these guards had failed in their duty.