CHAPTER : 09

Author's POV ~

"Now please Excuse me I want to take my wife to her actual House" he said while wrapping his one arm around her shoulder while tugging the other one inside his pocket.

As mr. Choi was about to say something their words got cut by a familiar voice coming from behind.

"Who is your wife jungkook"

Yn's eyes widened as her body froze at the spot after knowing whose voice it was.... it's non other than Sirene...her cousin.

And the girl who was actually going to be Jungkook's bride but fate has some different plans with them.

Jungkook's smirk grew after witnessing Sirene's presence as yn was already out of words what answer she is going to give her sister....that she accidentally got married with the man who was actually her sister's fiance or the man who forced her in this marriage and is Also the killer of her love.

Yn's mind went blank after noticing Sirene walking towards them , observing her ruined state which didn't go unnoticed by Sirene , her eyes showing different emotions which can't be predicted what is going inside her head.

As Sirene walks towards jungkook and yn her eyes unknowingly landed on the chain wrapped around yn's wrist as she asked "what's wrong with your condition yn ...why are your hands tied up with this chain and which wife you are talking about ? Jungkook?"

But before anyone could answer her questions, Mrs. Choi came in between and held Sirene's arms lightly and started spitting whatever came in her mind "sirenaaa....be strong and listen what I'm going to tell you " she said wiping her fake tears as yn already knows how much of a drama queen her aunty is , she always adds fuel into fire with her manipulative talks but she stayed silent and let her aunt complete whatever she is saying.

Confusion was all over Sirene's face cause she couldn't understand what her mother is saying as she asked "mom, what are you trying to say atleast say it clearly....I can't understand what the hell is happening here ?"

She looked at the people standing inside the living room ,yn looked worried while her dad was fuming in anger and not to mention jungkook looked unbothered like always and her mother kept wiping her fake tears which was adding more into her confusion.

But breath got stuck in her throat after listening to words her mother was saying "this girl forced jungkook into the marriage, sirenaa.....this girl snatched your future husband from you and we couldn't do anything about this, I'm so sorry my daughter".

"Be strong my baby ....be strong " Mrs. Choi started Patting Sirene's back after talking her into an sympathetic hug, but cut her into the middle Sirene broke the hug and looked at yn.

Her eyes showed nothing but anger and few drops of tears welled up in her eyes and she asked.

"Is this true?.....yn?" Yn fell out of words what will she even answer that she snatched the man her sister was going to get married with ? It's too much to even imagine but she can't deny the reality right....

"Sirene let me explain-" she was about to say further but jungkook spoke in the middle making her stop she looked at him with her furious gaze.

"Yes we are married.....sorry to say but it's true" he said as his grip on yn's shoulder tightened.

"Oh!!" Pain was visible in Sirene's voice , yn's heart ached after listening to her sister's voice as she closed her eyes tightly can't not able to handle the title of a betrayer.

"We need to talk" sirene said while holding yn's arms as yn immediately opened her eyes sensing Sirene's grip on her arm .

"I want to talk with her ....alone " she saud looking at jungkook signalling him to open her chain but instead of opening the chain he untied his wrist which was tied with the other side of the chain.