S1-E17: Metal Attraction

(A/N: Again, I really wish I knew the timeskips here instead of just having to guess. Like, how long has it been since June met the Autobots up until the start of this episode? [sigh]. Anyways... I've been waiting for this chapter. I got a surprise for you all.)

It has been a while since the incident with MECH and Airachnid. MECH has disappeared when Agent Fowler arrived and Airachnid and Nakala had to get medical treatment. They've recovered quite nicely and are currently together on the roof of the base with Wingblade and Silverfang. Airachnid would've escaped at any time, but for some reason, she chose not to. Nakala sat at the edge of the cliff in cybertronian size and stared at the town in the distance with Silv and Wing by his side. Airachnid is nearby just watching him pet his creations. At the start, when she was let out of the base for the first time, she could've left. But for some odd reason, she chose not to. Nakala decided to break the silence between them and remind Airachnid of what he said before. Nakala: "[calm voice] You lost someone you cared about, didn't you?" This caught Airachnid's attention as she lets out a small gasp. "I'm not forcing you to tell me if you did, but I'm just taking a guess here. I wasn't sure if what you said to Arcee about the reason you work alone is because of how sad it is to lose someone was just a way to taunt her or not. I just had a feeling that was the case. Hmm?" Nakala notices something heading their way and can already tell who it is. "Mom."

Meanwhile, Ratchet, who is in the base with Arcee and Jack, notices the same movement on the console. Ratchet: "Arcee, a vehicular form is approaching." Arcee: "Decepticon?" When Ratchet changes the image and zooms in while enhancing, they saw it was just June's car. Jack: "[sighs in annoyance] Mom." Arcee: "Again?" "She worries." June enters the base and gets out of her car to greet her son and the 'bots. June: "Hi, honey." she says as she walks over and hugs him. Jack: "Hey. Hey, uh..." "Finished my shift early at the hospital, so I thought I'd swing by. [to Ratchet] Good to see you again, doctor." Ratchet barely turns around and gives a small, slow nod. June: "Arcee." Arcee smiles and gives a nod as well. "Where's Nakala?" Ratchet: "On the roof with his symbiotes and Airachnid." Arcee growls at the name being mentioned. Even if Airachnid hasn't done anything yet, but she still doesn't trust her. She won't forgive her for her actions against her either. Something appears on the console that catches Ratchet's full attention 'cause of how off it is. Ratchet: "That's odd. This is an extremely unusual magnetic flux for any planet." 

On the warship, The Nemesis, Soundwave has picked up the same magnetic signature. Megatron immediately recognized this. Megatron: "I recognize this magnetic signature, Soundwave. And it would be unfortunate to have a Decepticon invention such as this used against us." Breakdown: "I will secure the weapon, Lord Megatron." "Breakdown? Hah. If you can be bested by mere humans, what chance do you have against the Autobots?" "Allow me to redeem myself, master. What I have lost is a constant reminder that I must never again fail you.

Bulkhead is seen entering the base with Raf and Miko. They just came back from doing another crazy stunt. Miko and Raf laugh as they get out of Bulkhead and talk about what happened. Miko: "Did you feel the G's on that last turn? Bulkhead's an animal!" she says as she and Raf hold their hands up like claws. They then notice that June is here with them and felt like they're in trouble since June is acting like a second mother to them. Miko: "[whispers to Raf] Remember when this used to be a secret clubhouse?" Raf: "Uh, don't worry, Ms. Darby. We were wearing seatbelts." June: "I'm sure you were, Rafael. Hi, Miko. How's school going?" Miko: "Why? What'd you hear?" Nakala: "Knowing Miko, it's not going well." Everyone turns to see Nakala and his creations with Airachnid. Nakala deactivated his mass-shifter to embrace his mom in a hug. Nakala: "Hey, mom." June: "How are you doing, Nakala?" "Same as always." Arcee:" Let's do this thing, Jack?" she says as she carries a wire thing. (A/N: Yeah, Idk what it is. Sorry.) June: "But, I just got here. I brought sandwiches." Jack: "Mom! [sigh] Look, I really need to help Arcee test her upgraded tracking system." "Well, just be careful." Arcee: "There's nothing to be careful about. It's a routine diagnostic." "Are you sure you need Jack for that?" Arcee stops and shakes in anger before groaning in annoyance. Bulkhead: "Uh-oh."