S1-E8: Convoy

(A/N: Con Job is getting skipped cuz I don't know how to make it interesting enough with me in it. I can literally just open the ground bridge myself faster than Ratchet can in time for them to see Wheeljack and his evil duplicate.)

We see the rock hiding the Autobot base where things seemed peaceful on this sunny day, but a mad and annoyed voice was heard on the screen. Fowler: "Prime! PRIME!" We see Optimus walking up to the main console with Elita and Arcee at his side. Optimus: "Special Agent Fowler? To what do we owe --" "What else? 'Cons!" We now see Agent Fowler in his jet that has crash landed somewhere in the open field of a forest. "I chased them off with some hard ordnance, but not before they blew me out of the sky." Miko: [snickers] Again?" Fowler: "They tried to smash-and-grab for the D.N.G.S." Elita & Arcee: "The...what's it?" "Dynamic Nuclear Generation System, A.K.A, D.N.G.S." He then pushes a button to that shows what the D.N.G.S looks like and explains what it is. "It's a prototype energy source I'm porting to the coast for testing." Ratchet: "That's absurd. Why would Starscream bother with such primitive technology?" "I'm guessing to make a big fat primitive weapon of mass destruction. If this baby were to melt down, it would irradiate this state and the four next door."

Raf: "Uh, did Agent Fowler say what state he was currently in?" "I'm a sitting duck her, Prime. I need you to spin up your bridge and send the D.N.G.S to its destination before the 'cons come back for it." Optimus: "I'm afraid that sending a such a volatile device through a ground bridge is out of the question. If there were to be an accident during its transmission, the radiation of which you speak could propagate through the ground bridge vortex and harm all 50 states...and beyond." Fowler: "...You got any better ideas?" Luckily, he did. Optimus decided that he'll tow the D.N.G.S in a trailer in his vehicle mode and have Elita, Bumblebee, Arcee, and Bulkhead be his guards. Fowler rubbed his hands together as he was ready to drive one of the 'bots for a changed. But Optimus stopped him immediately as Fowler started to grab the wheel. "Ah! No need, Agent Fowler. I will handle the driving." Fowler leaned back in the chair and crossed his arms disappointed. Fowler: "It's gonna be a long trip." he said before the 'bots started their engines. Optimus: "Autobots, roll out!" he said before they took off.

We see the Autobots driving on a two lane road that, luckily for them, wasn't busy. Then again, it wasn't a highway, so it was good for them. Ratchet: "We're locked on to your coordinates, Optimus. Barring any complications, you should reach the dropoff point by sundown." But they did have their first complication, which was someone in an old pickup truck going at like 20mph. Agent Fowler honked the horn at the driver, angered and annoyed that someone is driving this slow on a not busy road. Fowler: "Move it, gramps!" he yells as he punched the steering wheel. Eventually, the old geezer moved out of the way as Fowler kept on honking. Optimus: "Agent Fowler, is that really necessary? "Fowler: "Ah, don't tell me you're one of them textbook drivers. Hmph." he says leaning back against the seat and crossing his arms again.

What no one noticed is that someone is in the sky following them. ???: "They're transporting in an unarmed civilian truck." Elita and Arcee get in front of Optimus after this was said; 'course they couldn't her it. ???: "Send in the ground unit." the male voice says as we see a green helicopter flying close behind the team. Fowler: "You know, you're saving my bacon here, Prime." Optimus: "I am proud to be of service." "'Course, not like I'd need your help if you and the 'cons had struck to tearing up your own corner of the galaxy." "Are you suggesting that no evil existed on your world before we arrived?" "Uh...Well, it was a...different evil. How about some radio? You seem like a Nashville sound kind of guy." Before he could mess with the radio, he heard the sound of helicopter blades whirring so he looked in the rear-view mirror and saw the helicopter he recognizes.