Prologue

A/N I've seen people put themselves in their own stories before and decided to do the same. I've had this on my mind for a while and I can't put it off anymore. I'll be adding several characters that I feel like should've been in this series. Transformers Prime was really good, and still it. I just feel like they could've done more, you know?

Cybertron

Soundwave fell in love with another cybertronian that was once a decepticon, but realized that the bots were right all along. Soundwave was aware of her discomfort, but never ratted her out. He'll forever stay loyal to Megatron, but will never betray his sparkmate for any reason. And she never wanted to leave Soundwave either, so she stayed with the Decepticons. Especially since they were expecting a sparkling soon. They both agreed that if it was a girl, they'll name her Echotide. If it was a boy, they'll name him Echowave.

While still with the 'cons, she tried to feed the 'bots information whenever she could. But Megatron knew something wasn't right. Though the Decepticons were still on the verge of victory, he knew that the bots seemed to know of their whereabouts and info a little too quickly than they used to be. He suspected a traitor among them, and had a feeling who it was. He knew Soundwave's sparkmate has been acting differently, and that it had nothing to do with her having a sparkling soon. And his suspicions were proving true during the final few days of the war when he caught her talking to the Autobots through comm link. He decided to end her life right there, along with her unborn sparkling. She begged for mercy cuz she didn't want Soundwave to be so emotionally hurt, but of course Megatron doesn't care.

Soundwave felt the fear of his sparkmate through their sparkbond, and when her spark was no more. She managed to say her last words to Soundwave through their sparkbond before she died. Luckily for the two, Echowave was already born and in his sire's arms. He too felt his carrier's spark go offline and started to cry. Soundwave knew he had to get his sparkling to safety. He had to take him to the sparkling escape pods. Megatron doesn't want them to be used at all for any reason, but Soundwave doesn't care. Despite his loyalty, his love for his sparkmate and sparkling is stronger. He places Echowave in a pod and takes off his visor to show his face to his sparkling. Just in case this is the last time they see each other, he wants his sparkling to see his sire's face for the first time.

Soundwave smiled at his beloved sparkling as he caressed his head, which Echos cooed in response. Soundwave placed two cybertronian relics in the pod with him, along with another visor. With a single tear, Soundwave said, "We'll see each other again, my Echowave. Stay safe." He closed the pod and launched it into deep space. Soundwave looked on with a sad look and put his visor back on seconds after. Just in time too, cuz Megatron entered the room.

"Soundwave." he announced his presence. Soundwave got a little startled cuz he didn't expect him. He turns around to face his master, the murderer of his sparkmate. "What are you doing here in the Sparkling Escape Pod chamber. Soundwave plays a recording of Megatron saying he doesn't want the pods to be used. "So you are guarding them to make sure." Soundwave replies with a nod. Megatron has no reason to not trust Soundwave, so he believed him. "Walk with me Soundwave. Let them use the pods. Starscream will shoot them down if they do." "As you command, Lord Megatron." Soundwave replies with a recording and follows him out the room. Soundwave knew his sparkling was safe.

EARTH

A certain nurse was on her way home, when she noticed something falling from the sky. It landed somewhere not too far from her house. She decided to go see to where it landed for two reasons. One: it'll be her first meteorite sighting. Two: Her being nurse, and being kind-hearted, wanted to make sure no one was dangerously close to it when it landed. Once she found it, she was surprised to see that it wasn't a meteor at all. It looked to be some kind of spaceship. She wondering if she should step up to it or not. Summoning her courage, she took slow steps up to it, wondering who or what was inside. Before she could look through the glass, a bright light came out of no where from within the pod.

Once it was gone, the woman looked in the glass and saw a baby that looked human. She was surprised and full of more questions as she was trying to find out how to open the pod. Once she did, she saw the child also had some metal wrist watch looking thingy, a metal staff, and some mask. She gently picked up the child as it slept and whispered, "Where did you come from? Deep space? I wonder what species out there would look like humans." She took her eyes off the stary night sky and looked back at the peacefully sleeping child. She smiled and said, "Don't worry. I'll take care of you. Nakala."

Nakala's bio: Eye color: Blue | Hair color: Purple | Hair length: Back hair past his shoulder, and side-front hair past his ears. So, fairly long. | Height: 6 ft 2 in | Body shape: Slim but fit and muscular. | Clothes: Purple T-shirt, gray flannel jacket with hood, purple scarf, Gray jeans, Gray finger-less gloves, Purple barefoot shoes with a tint of gray. | Hobbies: Singing, computer programming, engineering, researching space.