S1-E1: Darkness Rising Part 1

The birds are chirping in the beautiful sunset sky. Then a red first-generation Dodge Challenger decorated with bull horns on the hood comes over the hill. It's the one and only Cliffjumper.

"So there I am on the lookout, when out of nowhere, these high beams light up my rear-view

"So there I am on the lookout, when out of nowhere, these high beams light up my rear-view. And then it hits me. I'm illegally parked." he said to his partner. We then move to a scene of a beautiful blue motorcycle with a hologram of a driver. The one and only two-wheeler, Arcee.

"Another parking ticket?" she said with a bit of disbelief but also expected it from her partner

"Another parking ticket?" she said with a bit of disbelief but also expected it from her partner. "Better -- the boot." "Big metal tire clamp impossible to remove." "Bingo! So, the local police do their thing, and I let them get all the way down the block. That's when I kick off my new shiny shoe, and bang!"

"New York's finest soil themselves." "You know me, Arcee. Mess with Cliffjumper --" "And you get the horns." Arcee knew that's what her partner loves to say. "chuckles" "Not sure how that complies to Autobot rule #1: Keep a low profile." "What can I say? Patrolling for energon out here in dullsville gets lonesome. Almost makes me miss the Decepticons." "Like Jasper, Nevada's a party? We're alone where ever we travel on this rock, Cliff." Cliffjumper's radar then starts beeping, interrupting the conversation. "I'm getting a signal." "Need backup?" "Do I ever need backup?"

Cliff makes a sharp turn, following his radar. He skids to a stop and spots a bunch of blue crystals in a crater. "I just found a whole lot of energon." Before anything else could be done, the ground started shaking and rumbling. That's when a massive ship appears above our red hero. "Decepticons." he says as he transformers and looks behind him to see the ship. Two turrets fire near him and cause an explosion that knocks him into the crater. Cliff turns around to see a group of vehicons drop down from the ship. Both sides stares each other down and Cliff knew he would need help. "Arcce. About, that back up."

"Fair warning boys: I'll put a few dings in ya." Cliff says as he transformers and drives up the hill, transformers again in mid-air, and comes drops down with a punch. We then move to a scene of a red and blue big rig. The leader of the Autobots himself. "Arcee to Optimus. The 'Cons are back. Cliff might be neck-deep in scrap." "Understood. Ratchet. Do you have Cliffjumper's coordinates?" We see Ratchet in his ambulance form in the snow. "I'm locked on to his signal Optimus. But our team is scattered across time zones." "Arcee, Bulkead, Bumblebee, Elita. Rendevous back at base and prepare to ground bridge."