S1-E3: Darkness Rising Part 3

Optimus: "Previously on Transformers Prime." "It is best that you three remain under our watch." Megatron: "Gaze upon dark energon." Starscream: "Legend tells it holds the power to... revive the dead." Ratchet: "Cliffjumper's signal popped back online." Mutant Cliffjumper snarls and charges at Megatron. Optimus: "Let's find Cliffjumper." Arcee: "Cliff!" Cliff falls off the platform. Nakala: "What is this?" Arcee: "I don't know. Cliff was covered in it." Starscream: "Wait! Lord Megatron! You do not know what it will do!" Megatron starts freaking out with the Dark energon inside him.

Arcee and Jack are at a stop sign and Arcee decides to have some fun with him. "Tighten your grip Jack." she says before speeding and popping a wheelie, catching Jack completely off guard. "[chuckling] Hey -- Hey, what's with you Arcee?" Arcee: "Thought you might actually enjoy the ride if you weren't getting shot at." Jack: "Oh, bring it." While Jack and Arcee were having fun on a joy ride, Miko and Bulkhead are on top of hill, ready to drive down it. "Ready...Set..." Bulkhead: "Miko, I'm supposed to be protecting you." Miko: "Bulkhead, I'm strapped tight inside of 10 tons of metal muscle. I'm protected." With no more words, Bulkhead started going down the really bumpy hill and Miko was having a blast. Meanwhile, Raf and Bumblebee were having fun playing a racing game on Bumblebee's radio screen. Bumblebee bumps his car into Raf's making it spin out of control and winning the game. "Awww!" [Beeps and buzzes in victory] "[laughs] No fair, Bumblebee. You've been driving a lot longer than I have. Meanwhile Nakala was with Elita listening to his kind of music that he considers real music. They were listening to a song called

(A/N: Anyone know this wonderful song of the legends?)

Elita: "That was a wonderful song, Nakala." Nakala: "Sure is. The song was mode by the one-time band of legends "U.S.A for Africa." It was to help them raise money after the famine." Elita: "What's the famine?" Nakala: "Long story short, a disease that killed about a million of us over a century ago." Elita: "I'm so sorry." Nakala: "Don't be. To me, it was mother nature saying that the human population needed to drop a bit." Elita: "You mean you don't care if other humans die?" Nakala: "That's not what I meant. We humans have come a long way but still have so far to go. Not just in mind, but in technology as well. But it makes me worry about our planet's safety." Elita: "What do you mean?" Nakala: "There are humans that don't give a scrap about mother nature at all. Those that cut down forests for their own benefit and profit, those that dump their trash outside for animals to choke on or get sick, polluting the air, dumping trash in the ocean, and our population growing means more trees and stuff have to be removed for houses to be placed. Especially since there are people who decide to own multiple houses that they'll never use besides their main one. And scientists and engineers are doing experiments on stuff that just might be the end of us one day. Or maybe the entire planet. I could keep going, but I don't feel like it."

Elita: "I had no idea of the troubles you humans went and are still going through. It sounds like you don't like your own species." Nakala: "In a way, I don't. But there are people out there that are wanting to make a difference, open the eyes of others. I still feel like it's hopeless." Elita: "Never lose hope, Nakala. No matter how bad things seems, no matter how lost in the darkness you are --" Nakala: "There's that one spark of light called hope to guide you. I know. But I've yet to see it. Especially since..." Elita: "Since what?" Nakala said nothing as he shakes his head and closes his eyes, letting a single tear drop. Elita: "*What has happened to him? [Sigh] I'll worry about it later. Better head back to base. But what I really want to know is...What are you really Nakala?*"