S1-E10: Speed Metal

It is now night time in a city and we see Knockout on the road leading away from the city. As he's driving, he's listening to the radio about illegal street racing, which is what he's currently looking for. Man: "As Metropolitan P.D. continues to crack down on illegal street racing, citing the danger of both drivers and pedestrians..." Knockout turned off the radio before speeding up to get the racing sight, which he can see thanks to the lights of the cars just above the trees. We see three cars that look racing material ready to go as someone stands in front of them with a flashlight. Knockout drives up next to the black car that has a big muscular man with tattoos behind the wheel. He observes the car that is Knockout and is already being a kind of a jerk. ???: "You're not from around here. European design?" Knockout doesn't answer and the guy is annoyed at this. ???: "Sure is pretty; too pretty." he says as he reaches out and uses his metal ring to scratch Knockout, and this ticks him off as he looks at the scratch then back at the guy with his rear view mirror.

Knockout: "Big mistake." he said switching gears and looks at the guy holding the flashlight. The guy holds up the flashlight and turns it on, which tells the drivers to start the race. They drive off and we see that the meathead is in the front and Knockout is in the back. The meathead looks in his mirror and smirks before hitting the accelerator and leaving the others in the dust, or so he assumes. He looks back in the mirror and sees Knockout speed out of no where and close in on him before getting rammed in the rear. ???: "HEY!!" he yells while trying to stay ahead and away from the guy. A turn then comes up and Knockout takes advantage of it and slams into the guy, making him lose control and break through a railing and fall off a cliff. His car lands on its rear and he tries to recollect himself of what just happened. ???: "Oh...dude..." he says looking up at the cliff to see the same car staring down at him. Knockout: "You scratch my paint...I scratch  yours." he says before backing up and continuing the race."

It is a sunny afternoon at Jasper, Nevada for the high school kids who are just leaving school. Jack gets on Arcee and puts on his helmet while Nakala gets in Elita and the four are ready to go to back to base, but someone decides to be a jerk. Vince: "Hey, cherry moped. And barbie toy car." Jack: "Uh, This moped has dual carbs and can go zero to sixty in 3.5 seconds." Nakala: "Pink existed before any life in the universe did." They said before taking off, but Vince wasn't done with them yet; especially after Jack talked about Arcee's speed. The group got to a traffic light that just turned red so they had to stop, ofc, and Arcee had something to say to Jack about what he said. Arcee: Uh, Jack, a lady's vital stats are her own business." Jack sighs and then someone tries to get his attention from his right and he sees two girls from his school. Sierra: "Hey! Nick, right?" Jack: "A-Actually, i-i-it's Jack." "Jack, sorry. I'm Sierra." "I-I know." "You once offered to take me for a ride." Nakala looks up at the Elita's ceiling as he leans back in the seat, thinking "*Oh, now she shows interest in him. Just as I suspected, he was a nobody to her until Arcee came into his life.*" Jack: "Of...course. I-I did. A-A-Anytime." Arcee: "I'm your guardian, kiddo, not your wingman." Sierra: "So...How about now?" Jack: "Uuuuhhh..." 

Before Jack could answer, Vince came up beside Jack and rudely interrupted. Vince: "Hey, hey, small world." Nakala: "[quietly] Ah, Hell." Jack: "I'm having a conversation." Vince: "Cheer Captain here might enjoy watching you take on four wheels of muscle car." Jack couldn't believe what he was hearing Vince say. "Are you challenging me...to a race?" "You catch on quick, panch. What do you say?" "Eh, I..." Jack didn't know what to say 'cause not only did he not want to race, but also because he wanted Arcee's answer on this too. But seeing Sierra make face and motion with her head that basically said "Go for it" wasn't making it easy. Jack: "Um..." Before Jack could answer, the light turned green and Arcee sped off, surprising Jack with Elita and Nakala right behind them. Jack: "Woah! You- You didn't let me answer." Arcee: "Nope." "Arcee, we can smoke him." "Yep." "[sigh] You just don't get it." "I don't make the rules, Jack. Optimus does. And rule number one, in case you missed it: NEVER abuse power for personal gain, and that includes horsepower."