Jimmy's Big Day (msi skit)

THIRD PERSON POV
------------------------------------------------------
Jimmy just spent 595 dollars on McDonalds.

"Jimmy, give me a FRY!" Kitty snatched Jimmy's fries and Jimmy glared at her, but then grabbed another box of fries from his large bag.

Dave took Jimmy's bag and pointed to the M on it.
"It looks like boobs." "No, Dave, give me my bag back, you nasty faggot." Jimmy sassed, snatching his bag from Dave.

"LINDSEY!" "What?" The one and only fabu-fucking-lous Lindsey Ann Way popped up from the trunk of the car.

"I wanna see Shrek." "Then see Shrek?" "NO! Let's all go to the drive in and watch Shrek! Maybe I'll find some fresh minors there!" Jimmy shouted exceedingly as he slammed his foot on gas, making the whole band fall back.

"DAMNIT JIMMY! I ALMOST CHOKED ON A FRY!" Kitty slapped Jimmy and Jimmy giggled chaotically.

"Stay in the trunk Lindsey, so we don't have to pay for another person." Jimmy stated and Lindsey sat back down in the trunk and fumbled around in her purse until she found the picture of Geeword and Beendit Way.

"MWAHAHA!" Jimmy shouted when he almost ran over a turtle crossing the road.

"I want to see My Chemical Romance." "What about My Natural Affair?"

{10 MINUTES LATER}

"What do you mean I can't bring weed!?" "There's children around, sir." The movie man stated, still holding Jimmy's big ass bag of weed.

"But- well, YEAH, that's why I'm here." "Children?" "Yes I just love the kids." Jimmy sighed.

Meanwhile, back in the car, Lindsey was on the phone with Gerard talking about Bandit.

"Her first word was lemon!"
"AWH!"
they had a parent moment and freaked out and fangirlled over their own daughter who was saying "lemon"

Anyway, after about 15 minutes, Jimmy walked back to the car in defeat.
"They said no sex offenders allowed in the drive in." "DAMNIT." Dave cried, making Lindsey and Kitty both look at him weird.

"We should see My Chem instead." Lindsey suggested after getting off the phone with Gerard and Bandit.

"You just want to see your family. I only asked to see Shrek." Jimmy sassed, grabbing a fry from his bag and emotional eating because he was on the verge of tears.

"We can buy a Shrek DVD from Walmart." Dave suggested. Jimmy got oddly excited about that and jerked the car in the direction of Walmart and slammed on the gas pedal.

"Then we'll see mcr!" Kitty exclaimed, extremely happy about the thought of seeing them live.

When they got to Walmart, Jimmy was the first one in the door, Lindsey, Kitty and Dave following close behind.

"WOW! CHEESE BALLS!" Jimmy shouted, jumping into a display of cheese balls, making them all fly everywhere.

One of the workers started walking over, looking pissed.

"Oops!" The band shouts then they ran away, probably into the lingre isle on accident.

"Wow!" Jimmy shouted, snatching a pink thong. Lindsey shook her head, looking away as Dave and Jimmy put women's underwears on over their pants.

"This pink looks really good!" Jimmy stated, grabbing a bra and Lindsey and Kitty both laughed at the two grown ass men who were now trying to figure out how to put on a bra.

"Lindseyyyyyy, clip my braaaa." Jimmy whined.
-----------------------------------------------------

Part 2???