EVERY GEE IMAGINES BOOK.

As someone who writes Gee X Reader imagines, it's my right to call this out.

EVERY imagines book there is has ATLEAST one of these prompts. They're very overused.

Yes. I'll admit I've used them also, that's how overused they are.

Anyway, here we go...

1. BAD BOY
Gerard being da school 🙌bad boy🙌 and Y/n being the 🤓nerd🤓 that nobody pays attention too and everybody shoves her around and shit. Then ooooo, Geewad randomly asks Y/n of she'll go hang out with him and his gang(cringes) of smol man, fro man, and brother man.
Then Y/n is so ✨shooken✨ because oooo, bad boi Geewad wants her to hang out oooooo.

2. LYNDSEY HATE
I do not condone this. Anyway, it's like, ooooo Lindsey is such a douche😈 and she hits Y/n but then Y/n's secret crush which is also her bsf, hooks up with Lindsey. Then Lindsey and Gerard ride off into the sunset.
(Bonus points of Y/n and Frank hook up after)

3. TRUTH OR DARE
This one takes the cake for most overused. So basically, Gerard an Y/n are highschool 😘besties😘 but then they play truth or dare at Dank Oero's house then they get dared to kiss then they realize they have secret ✨fEeLs✨ for each other.

4. COMIC STORE
You bump into each other while looking for XMen or some other geeky comic book then you get married and have 10 kids.

Yep. Okay byyyyyyye