'Happy' ending

I woke up in this strange place.. looks like the huts in the maze but a lot more nicer. I got out of bed and walked out of my hut, and I was next to an ocean, this was me and newts dream place to dance together with. Suddenly Thomas came up to me and we stared at each other for a second before hugging each other. I had tears falling down my eyes and when we let go I asked the question "Where's newt, tommy?". There was pause before Thomas began crying saying "I-I'm so sorry y/n, he didn't make it". I began not being able to breathe and fell on the floor sobbing trying to get my breath back. Gally came running over and hugged me as I sobbed. "Y- your lying" I paused before shouting "THOMAS, I DIDNT GET A PROPER FUCKING GOODBYE" I began crying again and kept saying "t-the father of my children, t-the love of my lif-." Before I finshed I fell back on the floor and sobbed my eyes out.

Suddenly I felt pain to my stomach, and I trousers got a blood stain. Thomas screamed "BRENDA WHERE ARE YOU". Brenda came running out and saw me and knew the baby was coming, she was nervous I could tell but she said "Thomas, gally pick her up and bring her in the med room..HURRY". I was screaming and wished I had newt there to hold my hand. After what felt like hours of pushing I finally gave birth to my twins. I was sweating and still in pain but grab them both and put them in my arms. They both looked so much like newt I said to Thomas, gally and minho who was in the room with me. After a while, I was about to go to bed as both of the baby's were asleep but then Thomas knocked on my door, "come in", i said. He came in and handed me a note saying "this is from newt". Little pause as I was staring at the note before I said "t-thank you Thomas". He kissed my forehead and walked out. I began to read the letter

Dear y/n,
This is the first letter I've ever wrote, well remember writing anyways and probably going to be my last letter ever. I remember the first time I went up the box, there was only you alby and a few others, you showed me around and made me feel like home. I was as frightened as ever, I almost pooed myself but as soon as you jumped into the box I knew I would be alright. You were the first person in the maze, my love, which meant you had to stay a whole month there by yourself, you made me inspired. During our journey we were best friends which during that time you saved me when I jumped off the maze, we had so many inside jokes that it was hard for everyone to keep up, you showed me my love for gardening and you made that maze feel like heaven. I loved you since day 1 but after 920 days together we became officially girlfriend and boyfriend. I know I won't be there when you give birth, but trust me in the afterlife I will forever be watching over you and holding your hand. Our kids must be so beautiful and I hope you tell them story's about me. Y/n I know it's hard but eventually you need to move on and find someone new. If I could go back to the very first day, to now I wouldn't change one thing. I love you my love, and I'll be waiting for you for our next life.

Love you
Newt

After reading that I began to cry while whispering "I miss you blonde".

5 years later :
The girl and boy are now 5 years old. And tonight is a bonfire, we headed over and they sat in my arms as i told them a story about newt. They know their father was an amazing man, but I never told them the reason he died. The kids love Thomas so much and always play hide and seek with him. I miss chuck but most of all I miss newt. I have a spot on the beach where I talk to him while staring into the sky, filling him in on everything he missing. I know this is how we would want in.

The end!

New story will be out guys!! Hope you enjoyed