Hello to the world

When i woke up, i was in newt arms sitting on the floor. I began to shake and he wrapped his arms round me saying "omg your up y/n, you had me worried. We are safe look out the window", he kissed my neck calmly as i looked out the window. We were in the air and the view was just plain destroyed grounds. I layed my head on newts chest as i stared out the window, this isnt how i expected to world to be which made me quite sad but also excited on what nexts to happened.

After a bit of time we began to land. Once we landed these men began to pull us quite rough out of the helicopter and i felt pain in my stomach and groaned of pain, "careful with her shes carrying my babies" newt said to the gaurd. As they brought us through a room we saw a guy who said he would help, i caught him keep staring at me and for some reason when i stared at him back i got déjà vu though i couldnt remember who he was. He explained how he saved us and will keep us safe and sent us to a room, as we walked to the room i held newts hands before that guy said "y/n come with me sweetie" sweetie? Y/n? How he know my name and why he call me that, a guard grabbed my arm and pulled me as i looked at newt lip saying "love you"

They put me in a room and tied me to a chair, i was saying "hello? Anyone there? Help me" suddenly that guy and a scientist came in and the scientist was holding a massive needle. I began to shake begging "p-please dont hurt me, p-ple im afraid of needles please" i closed my eyes and began to let tears out before the guy said "we're not gonna hurt you, please dont be afraid. We just need to find some information then you can go back to your friends. Then later we will run some tests" i opened my eyes and saw the needle in my arm, i began stressing but felt no pain. I then said quitely "w-what do you wanna know" the guy came over next to me and said "what do you remember about wicked" "that they are horrible people and put me in a maze which i was the first person in there for alone. Though they didnt derserve to die.. nobody deserves to die" i saw the guy look hurt and said "thats all we need to know, thank you y/n. Ill lead you to the others." I began to fill dizzy but followed him. Once he led me to the lunch room i saw lots of other people and newt came running over to me and showed me to the table where everybody else was.

"H-hey guys" i said, "you okay love?" Newts asked, everyone looked at me concerned before i said "they put a huge needle in me, i-i hate needles" a tear fell down my cheek as i put my head on newts shoulder. We carried on talling till suddenly 2 guard came over and dragged me saying "time for tests" i screamed saying "please no" as they pulled me away i also screamed "newt, newt help m-." Before i finshed they put something in me making me pass out as i saw newt, thomas and minho running out trying to get my before guards stopped them.