shared our feelings

After a couple of hours, i realised its time for to me to go see newt. As i walked into our hut, i saw newt sitting on my bed giving me a sign he wants me to sit next to him.

Once i do, he smiles and say in his calming british accent "hey my love" my heart was beating faster and faster and his eyes stared into my soal. "My love?.." i asked with a smile on my face, newt replied while smirking "do you not like being called that... by me?", i aired the question and said "so why did you wanna meet" he stared at me for a few more seconds and took a deep breath and looked into the ground.

"I-i like" he paused before saying "i like you, i like your hair, your smile, your body, your eyes, i like the way you make me laugh, and how you let me help you when gardening, i like the way you let me win our running races even though your way faster, i like how when i see you i always stare, i- i love you y/n"

My jaw dropped, and i begin to giggle. He stares at me waiting for an answer as i say "i love you too idiot". He grabs my neck and pulled me close and kissed me, we looked at eachother before i moved onto his lap having my arms wrapped around his neck and stroked his blonde fluffy hair and started kissing him more passionately while slowly moving up and down, teasing him. He whispered "i love you y/n" and you whispered back "i love you more my newtie" 

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door. I moved onto the floor while doing a fast roll which made newt giggle. Alby opened the door and said its late get to bed you two. Alby left the room and you and newt stared at eachother while laughing.

You two talked for a while and decided to get changed into pajamas, newt gave you his jumper and a pair of his boxes, while he slept in just a long plain joggers and no top. While you both got changed you couldn't help but stare at his perfect body. Before he caught you looking, you turned your head and he came up to you and hugged you from behind while kissing your neck. He then picked you up and brought you to bed, where you both fall asleep after seconds. He slept on his back while you slept on you side with your head on his chest and arms around him