in the maze

I was still upset about gally, but I was more focus on the pain. As we ran through the maze I stayed in the back with minho because he was helping me. Newt was limping in front of us and it just made me really proud of him how far he has gone from 2 years ago when he jumped of the maze wall. As we ran I groaned in pain, my foot was bleeding. The blood was making me nervous and I felt really Thant. My visions were going blurry but I didn't pass out because I knew it was too important. Suddenly a griever jumped on top of me. I screamed and Thomas came running over and threw a long stick at it. The griever didn't move and began to dig its metal nails in my arm. I was screaming and all the people who came with us grabbed their stick and stuck it in the griever. The griever fell of me but I was in so much pain. Thomas pick me up and  I could  see the jealously in newts eyes. As Jeff came running over to me and griever came out and stabbed Jeff in the stomach. I screamed saying "NOO JEFF" I looked up at him and he lip said saying "it's okay y/n, it's not your fault." I cried while saying "see you in a different life time". We had to keep running as more grievers were coming. I was in so much pain that I felt numb, I was in between Thomas and minho who was holding each up each as I hop on my good leg.

Finally we got to the door, and chuck was next to me so I could make sure he was safe. I was working out the code, but was shaking so much as my hands were covered in blood. Newt was also next to me, putting pressure on my shoulder which was bleeding. Thomas was screaming "y/n I'm sorry but hurry the fuck up" I was too focuses to answer. Suddenly I got the door to open and I looked at chuck and whispered "tell them it's open". As we walked in, I fell flat on the floor and newt sat next to me putting me between his two legs and my head on his chest. I felt like I was dying and was scared for the babies. Thomas firstly looked around before sliding on the floor to me and ripped part of his shirt off to wrap round me. "I'm so sorry y/n, I tried my best to protect you" Thomas said while tearing up, "it's okay tommy, you put me first in front of everyone and because of that I'm alive and I'll always appreciate you" I put my hand on his face before he helped me and newts up. We all stood up and watched the film which was on the screen. I was hugging chuck while watching it making sure he was okay.